53

unexpectedly, zayn was able to fall asleep that morning with his nose nestled into harry's curls, inhaling the mango scented shampoo he used with every intake of breath. his peaceful slumber only lasted a couple of hours, but it was the best sleep he'd gotten in weeks, if not months. so he couldn't really complain when he felt movement jostle him awake.

he groaned softly and buried his face into the pillow beneath his head, trying to savor those last few blissful seconds before he fully woke up.

and then there was a dip in the bed and he felt a hand on his cheek, gentle yet large fingers caressing his skin that could only belong to his special person. "i'm sorry," that distinctive voice whispered, deep and smooth like honeyed whiskey, "didn't mean to wake you."

zayn just grunted softly and rolled onto his side, peeking an eye open. he was expecting to see harry's face, to feel those curls tickling his nose, but instead he was met with the shimmer of pink silk and flamboyant flamingos. he immediately lifted his hand to curiously touch the fabric before raising his head, grinning at the sight of that dimpled smile staring back at him from where harry was resting against the headboard, tan skin draped in panels of glimmering silk.

"you look beautiful," he mumbled, his voice scratchy. he watched as harry's cheeks pinked, damp curls pinned back by a single small clip. he must have showered because all zayn could smell was mangoes.

"so do you," harry grinned, bending over so he could press a soft kiss to zayn's forehead before sitting back up against the headboard. zayn trailed his fingers up the silk robe until his hand was resting on harry's thigh, thumbing over the dark tiger tattooed into his skin.

"i'm surprised you can sit up. i thought your ass was on fire," he joked, letting his eyes fall shut as he mocked harry's words from earlier before they had fallen asleep.

"oh, don't be fooled. my ass is on fire," harry chuckled, bottom lip, still reddened and sore from their sexcapade, pushed out into an adorable pout. "i don't know if i can go again if i'm being honest," he admitted sheepishly.

"who said anything about going again, you pervert?" zayn teased him, laughing when harry smacked his shoulder. he rolled onto his back, keeping his hand planted firm on harry's thigh as he rubbed his eyes. "are you really in that much pain?" he added quickly, turning his head so he could glance up at the older man.

"no, it's not too bad. nothing i can't handle," harry assured while shaking his head, resting his hand over the other's.

zayn just hummed in response, full lips disappearing into his beard as he squeezed harry's thigh. the man gasped softly at the action, taking his lower lip between his prominent front teeth. zayn watched the movement carefully, raising an eyebrow as he slowly lifted his hand to tug harry's lip free. "come here," he murmured, fingers lightly tugging at the robe.

harry immediately obeyed and delicately climbed on top of zayn, straddling his slender waist with his thick thighs. the differences between their bodies and their complexions was beautiful in the afternoon sun, olive and wheat barley blending together.

he leaned down, cupping zayn's face in the palms of his large hands before kissing him so gently that zayn's heart was nearly beating out of his chest. he nipped at harry's already swollen lower lip, shivering at the whine that left the older man.

they made out like that for a while, tongues sliding together in a passionate but slow kiss as zayn gripped the width of his thighs firmly.