4. ITALIAN DISH

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 4

Blaine's POV

It was lunch time but there was something I needed to do before meeting the others.
"Hey best friend. How are you doing? Did I tell you you look extra handsome today" I said as I approached Paxton who was stuffing books in his locker.
"What do you want Lain?" He said giving me an annoyed look.
"Who says I want something?" I responded with an innocent smile.
"You're being too nice to not want something. Come on. Spill it" he said as he crossed his arms. He knew me too well.

"Okay fine. So I was wondering if we could switch places in class" I said.
"And why would you want to do that?" He asked as we started walking towards the cafeteria as soon as he closed his locker.
"Because I want to be closer to that delicious looking Italian dish. Actually he is not a dish. He is a whole meal"  I said remembering our handsome new classmate.
I have never believed in love at first sight but the minute I saw Maddox Cupid shot me right in the heart.
"And what about Braden?" He asked and I frowned at his question.
"Its not any of his business. I broke up with him a long time ago" I said a bit pissed. Why did Paxton  have to bring him up again? I swear sometimes I feel like he is not on my side.

"Well sadly he doesn't think that way. Remember what he did to the last guy you tried to date" Paxton  said and I shivered at the memory.
Huang Braden aka Brad was a total jerk. It was all fine and dandy when we first started going out. He was a hot half Chinese hunky jock but I got tired of his possessiveness and how he treated other people and so I broke up with him.
But because he is a stubborn as a mule he doesn't want to accept the fact that I don't want him anymore. He claims I will always be his and chases off any guy who tries to come close to me.
He beat up the last guy I tried to go out with so bad that he had to change schools.
Brad was crazy if he thought I was going to settle for him.
Well not this time. I know I just met Maddox but I was very determined to make him mine. 

"Whatever. So what do you say? Are we going to change places?" I asked hopeful.
"No" he answered  straight up and I knew from experience he wasn't going to change his mind.
I was pouting but my frown quickly turned to a smile when I noticed Maddox freaking Russo was sitting by our table.
I happily sprinted to the table as if my life depended on it.  

°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about Blaine so far?