12. BAD BOYS

Dedicated to JOJOHARDY100

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 12

Blaine's POV

I was a bit disappointed when my mom called me and told me to rush home. I was just about to lose my virginity to the love of my life.
Yes. I'm still a virgin.
I know I act all flirty and stuff but I have never had sex. Well i havent got as far as the good part. Brad was my first boyfriend but I was too scared to do it with him. The most I did was a blow job but I wasn't ready to go further.
But with Maddox its different. He is the first guy who hasn't been scared off by Brad. He is handsome, sweet to me and makes me happy. The way he smiles makes me melt. The deepness of his voice makes me weak in the knees. When he smirks i just feel like giving myself to him.
Is this love that I'm feeling?

If it is then I want to feel this way forever. He is the perfect guy. My mom never liked Brad because he was a trouble maker but Maddox is a model student who is so focused on his education.
If I didn't like my cousins I would have been totally mad but they are actually really cool to hang out with.
As soon as I got home I cleaned out my room and set up an extra mattress. 

They was a family wedding on Sunday so they were coming to sleep over at our house. We had 5 bedrooms.
My parents bedroom, my room, my older brother Blake's room, my little sister Lucy's room and a guest room.
My cousins Rose and Lisa will be sharing a room with Lucy. One uncle will be sharing a room with my older brother.
My cousins Brian, Mark and Trace were all going to sleep in my room. Their parents were going to use the spare room.
Yes. Brian, Mark, Trace, Rose and Lisa were all siblings. I called them the blond squard because they all inherited their dads light blond hair. Something the mom wasnt happy about. She wanted at least one child to have her jet black hair

As soon as I was done setting up they arrived and we had dinner.
Food. My most favourite thing in the world. After Maddox of course.
"Lain do you have any cool movies? I'm not sleepy" Brian said as soon as we went to settle in my room.
"Same here. Let's have a late night just the way we used to do it when we were younger" Mark said with a smile.
"Says the boy who will sleep 5 minutes into the movie" Trace said and we all burst into laughter. Well except Mark who was pouting.

Trace was 17 like me. Mark was 16 and Brian was 15. The girls were older. Rose was 19 while Lisa was 18.
I know what you are thinking and the answer is yes. They had a child every year until they were enough.

"I don't really have movies but we can play video games" I suggested and they all agreed.
I set up the games. Trace and Brian went first against each other.
"So Lain how is your boyfriend Brad?" Mark asked as soon as I got back into the room with drinks and snacks.
"Brad is old news. He was too much of a bully and so I broke up with him" I said as I settled down.

"You know he still goes around telling people your together" Trace said with his eyes on the TV set as Brian struggled to beat him in a race car game.
"He is crazy. Every time someone approached me in the past he would scare them off. I had basically become a nun because of him. But not anymore" I said as I blushed thinking about Maddox.
"Do tell" Brian said and I realized him and Trace had left the game and they were all focused  on me which made me blush even more.

"There was a new guy at school who I had a crush on and now we are dating. Not even Brad could scare him off" I said.
"Wow. He must be a badass like Hope" Trace said.
"He is actually kind of a nerd but Oh my gosh you are still crushing on that guy" I said remembering how he use to go on about his crush but he was too afraid to confess.

"What do you mean like? I'm in love with him and FYI we are now dating" Trace said with a grin.
"Oh my gosh thats awesome. Finally you made the move" I said.
"Haaaa...like that would ever happen. My big brother will forever be a coward. Lucky for him Hope made the move" Mark said as we laughed and Trace blushed.
"I'm better than you Mark. When are you planning on telling Jackson you like him?" Trace said and this time Mark blushed.
"You're both cowards. Only I confessed to my crush" Brian said with confidence and showed me a picture of the amazing boyfriend.

"He is so handsome. Don't we look perfect together?" Brian said as he admired his boyfriend.
"You're perfect together" I said totally agreeing.
"Now show me your perfect new boyfriend"  Brian said and immediately scrolled through my phone before showing them his picture.
"Oh my gosh he is so handsome" Brian said.
"And you two look adorable together" Mark added.
"I totally agree...but why does he look very familiar?  What's his name?" Trace asked.

"Maddox"  I happily responded.
"WHAT?" they all responded in shock which scared me.
"What's wrong?" I asked, "Do you know him?"
"Lain. Maddox Russo is the biggest badass. No wonder Brad can't mess with him" Trace said which confused me even more.
Maddox was harmless. He looked like he could do some damage but He was a totally sweet guy. Could be cold towards others but he was really sweet when he wanted to be.
"Him and his two best friends were untouchables and they used to go to our school" Mark said.

"Hope, Jasper, Bruce, Jackson and all those other guys were friends with them and no one never messed with them.
"What do you guys mean? Maddox isn't like that" I said with a pout.
"Lain I'm sorry to burst your bubble but have you heard of Phoenix,  Breaker and Spartan?" Trace asked.
"Yes. I have heard about them" I said.
"The Leonardis is obviously Spartan, breaker is Tyler and Phoenix is Maddox or Maddog" Trace said and my brain literally stopped working.

I was finding it hard to believe but then the truth sank in when they showed me a picture of a totally different looking Tyler and Maddox.

WHAT THE HELL? 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think Blaine will do about his new discovery?