19. THANK YOU

THE NERDY BAD BOY
Chapter 19

Maddox's POV

I knew dumping Blaine by Paxton's house was a good idea. They needed to sort out their conflict and get over all that had happened. But a part of me was worried that if it didn't work out I was going to be in big trouble.
I already knew Blaine wasn't the type to be easily angered but when he was mad he could really keep a grudge. If it was up to him he wouldn't have spoken to Paxton forever.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang. Only Tyler and Leo ever came to the house and I knew we didn't have plans to meet today.
Mom usually just got in. It was her house.
I reluctantly stood up and opened the front door.
I was both worried and relieved when I saw Blaine. Worried because he might still be mad and kick me between the legs before he demanded his belongings. Relieved because he actually came.

But I was shocked when he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
Was this a trap or did the plan actually work. Did he sort things out with his best friend?
"Thank you" he said out of breath when he finally broke the kiss.
I guess things worked out. But before I could respond my back was pushed against the wall and our lips met yet again.
I wrapped my arms around his waist after I made sure the front door was closed.

We didn't need the little kids next door asking their parents why the teenagers next door were sucking each others faces.
I didn't care but my mom made it very clear she didn't appreciate being approached by the neighbors about the issue.
All went well until I felt Lain go for my jeans zipper.

"Whoa Lain slow down" I said as I held his hand in mine. We were still by the entrance passage of the house and I would be more comfortable if we stripped in a more private room even if it was just the two of us.
"Daddy please...I just want to show you how much I appreciate you" he whispered seductively before kissing me again and I couldn't fight him.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

YOU CAN FIND THE SMUT IN MY STEAMY ONE SHOTS BOOK. THANK YOU.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

When he was done he looked up to me with an innocent smile.
A

nd then people think I'm the one who corrupts him when he is the one who clearly iniatites intimacy between us. 
I was still trying to catch my breath when the front door opened.

"Oops. It seems I have forgotten to buy some milk. It should take me about 30 minutes. Yes" I don't turn to face mom but the door shut less than 2 seconds later.
"Oh my gosh" Blaine said as he stood up in embarrassment.
"Your mom saw us. Oh my gosh. She will be back in 30 minutes" he said turning red in embarrassment and he looked adorable.
"That's enough time" I said I exchanged our positions and pushed him against the wall.

"For what?" He asked puzzled.
"For me to return the favour" I smirked and he looked shocked.
"Your mom just saw..."
"Me with my dxck out. I grew up running around the house naked so its nothing new. Now let's be quick before she finds you with your pants down" I said as I unzipped his pants and before he could say another word.

After 30 minutes the front door opened and my mom found us in the kitchen as I started on making dinner and Blaine avoided looking at my mom in embarassment.
He was just too adorable.
"Thank goodness everything seems to be locked up in its rightful place" mom commented with an innocent smile and I just rolled my eyes.
Lain just looked like a tomato and I couldn't help but laugh.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you enjoyed.