7. LIBRARY HIDEOUT

THE NERDY NAD BOY
Chapter 7

Maddox's POV

We got to school 30 minutes earlier the next day. Another part of the deal with our parents.
We were not even allowed to get detention from being late at school and our parents made sure we were up and ready an hour before.
Home now felt more like prison but I had no one to blame but myself.
Karma sure had a way of fuxking you up for all the fuxk ups you had caused.

"What are you going to do about that Braden guy?" Tyler asked.
"Nothing" I responded with a straight face. I wasn't in the mood for unnecessary drama and Braden was definitely DRAMA.
"Are you for real? You need to kick his ass" Tyler said.
"And we need to stay out of trouble. I will just stay off his lane" I said.
"Well that will be difficult considering that Blaine sticks to you like glue" Leo said causing me to sigh loudly.

Blaine and all his adorableness was going to be the end of me.
Speaking of the little bundle of joy, he was already approaching me with the brightest smile that would put the sun to shame.
"Good morning Tyler, Leo and...Maddox" Blaine said with a blush.
"Good morning Lain" Leo and Tyler said at the same time but I stayed silent.
"How are you feeling Doxx?" He asked breaking the silence and looking at me with concern in his eyes.
"I'm fine" I responded.
"I said, how are you feeling silly? I didn’t ask how you looked" he said before winking and walking away.

"Good luck avoiding that little flirt" Tyler said as him and Leo burst into laughter.
Ah Blaine. What was I going to do with your and your crazy possessive Braden. I did not sign up for this.
"Good morning Maddox.  You look really good today" my deskmate said as I got into class.
I thanked him before going back into silent mode lest I anger another possessive boyfriend for associating with the cute boys from class.

At lunch time I wasn't in the mood to deal with Lain and so I decided to head to the library.
I wasn't afraid of Braden seeing me with Lain but I would rather avoid trouble.
Just when I was about to take a nap in one of the secluded corners in the library guess who found me.
"Hey handsome. I noticed you weren't in the cafeteria so I brought you lunch" Blaine said as he passed me a sandwich and juice. He had got himself the same and sat next to me.

I didn't want to but if I ever wanted to have peace I needed to burst his little bubble before it got too big.
"Blaine stop this" I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked me with an innocent clueless face and it just made me feel more bad about what I was about to do.
Curse those adorable brown eyes.
"I don't know why you are doing this when you have a boyfriend" I said.
"I don't have a boyfriend" he said shocked by my accusation.
"Then who is Huang Braden?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.
"Brad is not my boyfriend.  He is my ex and I broke up with him a long time ago he just doesn't want to accept it" he now looked mad but that immediately turned to worry as he looked at me.

"Did he do anything to you?" He asked as he looked at me from head to toe obviously looking for injuries.  How could I think of hurting this cute puppy.
"No. We just talked yesterday"  I said and he looked relieved.
"He is such an idiot. I like you Maddox and I'm not the type to cheat" he said looking sad.
"Its okay Lain I believe you" I said and realized this conversation is not going in the direction I had planned.
" Now that that's out of the way I have something to say about you" he said.
"What's that?" I asked genuinely curious.

"You are physically perfect. The only flaw is…your lips…" he said and I was a bit taken back.
"Why?" I asked.
"They’re not touching mine" he said and before I could respond his lips were on mine.
I wanted to pull back. I really did. I had to...but his lips felt so soft and warm on mine. He didn't deepen the kiss and soon moved back to stare in my eyes.
"Fuxk this shit" I said before I grabbed him at the back of his neck and smashed his lips into mine.

°°°°°°°°°°

Good or bad decisions? What do you think?