Chapter Seven

.:Chapter Seven:.

I slowly shuffle around, half-asleep, when I bump into something hard. I yawn and slowly open my eyes to see a tanned chest right in front of me. My cheeks turn red and I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Creeping on me again Haz?" a voice says.

I blush even more and slowly look up into his gorgeous blue eyes. I smile softly and reply, "Maybe. Admit it, you like me staring at you."

"Maybe I do," Louis chuckles and smirks. "Who wouldn't want those mesmerizing green eyes to be staring into their own?"

I feel myself beginning to blush again but I try to shake it off. It's crazy that Louis can make me blush at every little thing he says; I'm definitely whipped for the lad and we're not even dating! My mind wanders off and imagines my life if Louis and I would be a couple. Life would be so much better if we were together and–

"Harry?"

I shake myself out of it and look at Louis. He looks a bit worried and says, "You okay? You just blanked out on me..."

"Yeah I'm fine," I say with a nervous smile, "I guess I'm just a bit out of it since I just woke up. I'll be better once I've processed food in my body."

"Ooh," Louis smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, "in your body? That sounds so dirty Styles."

"You would know . . . Tommo the tease," I smirk, winking at him.

"Oh really? What about you, Hairy Harry."

I frown and look at Mr. Styles in my boxers only to look back up at Louis and give him a cute little puppy look. Louis groans and shields his eyes. I hold in a smirk and say in a soft voice, "You don't know if things are hairy down there and you'll never know."

Personally, I would want him to know . . . if I get to know about his, hehehe. Too weird? Maybe a bit.

Louis laughs and slowly sits up, stretching his arms and yawning, causing me to yawn right after him. He looks down at me and I wait for him to speak but he doesn't. I give him a weird look and he says, "Aren't you going to get up...?"

Oh, right.

I chuckle to myself and slowly get up, getting out of the bed and going over to my dresser to pick out some clothes. I decide to go with a white graphic t-shirt and some black skinny jeans and a new pair of boxers. I begin to take off my old pair when I hear, "Jesus Harry!"

I turn around to see Louis still there in my room. My cheeks heat up quickly and I throw a pillow at him, embarrassed. "What are you still doing here?! Go eat or go to your own room, I need to change!"

"I can see that," Louis laughs and successfully manages to dodge the pillow I threw. "Fine I'll see you in the kitchen later. Bye Haz."

"Bye," I grumble, still thinking about how embarrassing that would have been.

It's not like he hasn't seen my junk before but then again, he's never seen it when I actually had feelings for him so it'd be different this time. All I know is I am not showing him Mr. Styles anymore because I'll be embarrassed and possibly a bit self-conscious.

Now that Louis' gone, I take off my boxers and put on my new clothes for the day; deciding I'll shower later tonight. I go to the bathroom and find myself thankful that it's unlocked – I guess Zayn's still sleeping or something. I fix my curls and wash my face before going out to the kitchen.

Niall's already there, eating at least a dozen blueberry pancakes with a huge glass of milk. I grab some cereal and a bowl before sitting down beside him and making my breakfast. Niall looks at me while still eating his food and smiles with his mouth full of pancakes. I grimaced and Niall laughs, swallowing and still looking at me.