Chapter Eight

This was re-edited as of 2021, please ignore all past comments of the original "plot device" I created. I was uneducated and very young when I wrote this. I can't delete thousands of comments because 1) I simply do not have the time 2) reading all the past comments about what happened makes my heart and head hurt. If I could go back in time and rewrite this, I would. All I can do now is re-edit.

I just want to leave it all in the past and I'm asking you to do the same please. Also please do not ask what happened, I decided to bring this (now edited) story back for everyone who loves it, but the past comments are a big reason I took months away from this entire website/app. I'm educated now and I've worked hard to change character-Harry and his viewpoints. Thank you so much and I hope you'll keep reading.

There will also be a quick author's note at the end of this chapter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.:Chapter Eight:.

I slowly open my eyes and sigh in relief at the sunlight peeking out through the curtains. Thank god that it's finally morning; it took me forever to finally fall asleep last night. I know it's only been a few nights that Louis and I have been sleeping together but it just felt weird not sleeping with him.

I slowly sit up and get out of bed, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I don't think much of where I walk and soon enough I find myself in Louis' room. I notice he's still sleeping and my mind takes over and before I know it; I'm suddenly under his covers and snuggling up to him. Louis moves only a bit and mumbles under his breath, cuddling up to me as well as if he's searching for warmth.

I feel myself smiling and I wrap my arms around his waist; pulling him closer. Louis mumbles something and buries his face in the crook of my neck, making my cheeks blush. I rest my head on top of his and smile as I slowly close my eyes, hoping to fall back asleep soon.

I feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep but something poking me on my thigh wakes me up. I open my eyes and yawn, looking down but not noticing anything. It's too dark to see anything clearly but the poking remains there. I start to wonder what it could be when I feel it poke harder than before.

I slowly start to pull up the covers – my curiosity killing me – but quickly stop when Louis lets out a soft moan and cuddles closer to me. I freeze and my eyes widen. Could it be that the thing poking me is . . .? No! It couldn't be! It just couldn't be!

I slowly put the covers back down and Louis moves a bit more; making it very obvious that it is in fact what I thought it is. It's now poking me in a higher place and it seems like it keeps getting closer to my crotch. I feel my entire body heat up and my brain can't seem to process what's happening around here. I freeze in the spot, and I can hear my heart thumping out of my chest at a high-rate.

Oh.

My.

God.

I immediately get out of his bed, my heart pounding with fear. I get up so quickly, throwing myself off his bed that I start seeing stars, stumbling over my own two feet. Thankfully I manage to find the door in the dark and quickly walk out, shutting the door speedily - and not so quietly either.

"What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck," I mumble to myself. I begin to pace back and forth, continuing to mutter to myself. "Jesus fucking Christ Harry, what was that? Why did you go see him? That was his room, which he did not invite you into and then you fucking freeze up like some stupid deer? Really? Why didn't you get up faster? The moment you knew what that pointy thing was, you should have become Usain fucking Bolt and ran out of there. But no, you hesitate for a few seconds?! What is wrong with you? You're sick, you're sick and twisted and-"