Ahhh- I hate how I write

In the hopes of my sister not finding out about this shit-
HAPPY MONTH PRIDE EVERYONE or whoever is reading this fucked up excuse you call a book...Ye sorry... (._.)

~~~

Natalia's POV..

After that fucked up chaos me and Bella managed to drag them except for Washington and Madison to our Mother's TV room...Han opens her mouth to explain what we're gonna do until she got (rudely) interrupted, "What in the world is that!?" You can guess who said that...and I can tell she wants to rip him apart, but she can't do it, "THAT is a TV....We watch stuff or whatever in it...I dunno I can't explain shit.." Bella suddenly said crossing her arms.

"Can I talk now..?" Han asked standing up 'straight', Not waiting for an answer she spoke again.. "so..Umm we're gonna do a cliche thing writers- I mean watch a musical made by OUR DEAR LORD LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA!!" She exclaimed making me jump at the last part.

Bell lowered Han's hands "Sorry..." She apologized, "What's this 'musical' about..?" Aaron Burr asked. "Oh...It's about bad decisions ginger ova' here.." I said pointing at Alexander. Who made offended noises

"What kind of idiot would make a musical about him!?" Jefferson asked crossing his arms. And in the corner of my eye I can see Han slowly taking out a pencil from behind her back. Making Bella lower her hand again.

"Oh yea almost forgot we haven't introduced our selves yet!!" I said. "Oh yea...You haven't" Angelica said smiling, "Well...then..." I cleared my throat "I'm Natalia" I sing songed, "Hanzel~" She exclaimed hugging my right arm "AND Bella!!" The youngest giggles clinging on to my left arm. The three of us laughed "oh my god that was cringe" Han giggled standing up straight.

"Oh and sit down we gon' start this shit!" I exclaimed earning a small language from Hanzel and Eliza as they sat down. Followed by the others, The revolutionary set sat together (Lafayette, Herc, John, and then Alexander ← in this particular order) The Schuyler sisters sat together, Washington sat beside Burr who is behind the Rev set while Thomas (the train pfft-) sat beside Madison. "AND we have snacks!!" Bella bounced.

Most of us chuckled "ok we watchin' the bootleg cause we broke as heck", Han said playing it. The music starts playing...

~~~~

TBC...I guess..?

Ye whatever I'm bored as hell so I decided to update...I think it's short...eh Imma fix some stuff if I get anything wrong or what not...so ye FOREST TAKE IT AWAYYY *lays on the floor*

Forest: ugh...Ye He knows this book sucks but still updates it...

Yes

Forest: ok then...he has completely given up...=_= bye