NOOOOOOOO-

[LAURENS]
I may not live to see our glory

"Wait didn't they already sing this..like two times?" Angelica said. "Yea..But this one sounds..sad?" Peggy said unsure.

[ELIZA]
Alexander? There's a letter for you from South Carolina

[HAMILTON]
It's from John Laurens. I'll read it later

"Wow Alex..thanks" John said, Alexander rolled his eyes.

[LAURENS]
But I will gladly join the fight

[ELIZA]
No. It's from his father

"Why would.." Alexander's heart skipped a beat having a bad feeling about this. Lafayette's eyes widened already catching on.

[HAMILTON]
His father?

[LAURENS]
And when our children tell our story

[HAMILTON]
Will you read it?

[LAURENS]
They'll tell the story of tonight

James and Thomas stared at the screen in shock also catching on. Washington shook his head in disbelief.

Theodosia squeezed her husband's hand comforting him as his eyes watered "No.." he muttered. Hercules slowly covered his mouth "Shi-"

[ELIZA]
"On Tuesday the 27th, my son was killed in a gunfight against British troops retreating from South Carolina.

And as it seems that time stops Alexander's heart broke as he started crying, "This can't be happening" John muttered eyes wide. "NOOOOOO" Alexander cried surprising everyone specially his mother

The war was already over.

"IT WAS OVER!" Alexander yelled/cried not believing this.

As you know, John dreamed of emancipating and recruiting 3000 men for the first all-black military regiment

"You have an amazing dream my dear" Rachel said as tears rolled down her eyes. "Thank you..." John said dryly.

His dream of freedom for these men dies with him."

"It shouldn't have!" Alexander said. Hanzel and The king are silently crying comforting each other. (Crazy dudes gots to stick together ya' know?)

[LAURENS]
Tomorrow there'll be more of us...

[ELIZA]
Alexander. Are you alright?

"No..no he's not! Liza!" Peggy said already crying. John turned to Alexander who was clutching on his arm like he was gonna disappear in any given moment, "Alexander please.." He said softly, The said man shook his head now sobbing.

[HAMILTON]
I have so much work to do

Everyone was silent, the only thing you can hear...is Alexander's cries, but no one could blame him this was tragic. And of course it hurts Rachel to see her son in tears.

"Lex, please...I'm still here" John said wrapping his arms around Alexander, "and I'm not going away..". "Promise?" Alexander looked up "Promise.