fifteen | our spot

(A/N: LMAO EXCUSE MY TERRIBLE ASS EDIT  😂)

After Jisoo sent her last text, she proceeded to stand in front of her mirror

After Jisoo sent her last text, she proceeded to stand in front of her mirror. Fixing her appearance even though she felt helpless that nothing would ever help her look beautiful.

Jisoo didn't bother changing her pyjamas as this was quite normal for her. Since they were eight years old, that was when they first started communicating through their window. Whenever someone needed a breath of fresh air, one would ask the other to meet up and later just became a normal thing.

She sneakily made her way downstairs trying her best to remain silent just incase her parents were already sleeping.

"What the fuck are you doing, you look stupid standing hunchback like that with your tippy toes"

"Are trying to film a spy movie or something?"

Jisoo glared at source of the voice. "Ugh Jin just go away, looking at you is pissing me off"

Jin chuckled, "Ugh Jin just go away, looking at you is pissing me off" Jin repeated back, mocking Jisoo's voice.

Jisoo ignored him and continued to make her way to the front door.

"Are you meeting up with Tae?" Jin asked casually before Jisoo could open the door.

Jin knew about her and V's close friendship. It's impossible for him not to know. Since they were kids, Jin already noticed that Jisoo and Taehyung were much closer and had a bond that he and Taehyung or him and Jisoo could never have.

As a kid Jin was jealous of their tight bond, but he later let it go as he knew he didn't need them and only needed himself. That's what started the self obsession he had for himself, it was just a coping mechanism reminding him that it was okay to not have someone but just yourself.

"Yup." she bluntly replies then continued to twist the doorknob and proceeded to make her way towards her and V's hang out spot.

Jisoo failed to check the weather temperature and hugged herself tightly, trying to warm herself up in the cold chilly evening. As she was only wearing a white t-shirt and her white polkadot pyjamas.

Jisoo was in no rush, she paced herself normally, still hugging herself. As she got closer to her spot, she spotted a tall male figure standing by the tree wearing a grey sweater and black sweats. A small smile instantly forms.

"Took you long enough!" V pouts as he pretended to shiver.

Jisoo smacked his arm jokingly, "I bumped into stupid Jin that's why."

V was quick to notice Jisoo's lack of layers in her outfit.

"Put this on you stupid." V casually said as he threw his grey sweater on top of Jisoo's head.

"I'm fine, I have a lot of body heat don't worry." Jisoo grabbed the sweater thrown at her and tried to give it back to its owner.

"Yeah next time try saying that without your lips and body quivering in cold" V responded back ignoring her attempt to give back his sweater.

V quickly sat down on the grass leaning his back on the trunk of the tree. He looked back up at Jisoo who was still not wearing his sweater and looking down at him.

"Put on my sweater already and sit beside me." He nagged.

Jisoo rolled her eyes in defeat and finally put his sweater on. His scent instantly filled her nose, she tried to hide the happiness in her face and quickly sat down facing away from him.

"What are you doing so far from me, come here." V said as his arms gripped onto Jisoo's shoulder tightly dragging her beside him.

"There better." he finished.

It remained silent for a while, but it was a comforting silence between the two best friends as they both look up at the dark starry night.

V first broke the silence as he released a long heavy sigh just before he spoke, "you know summer is my favourite season?"

Jisoo looked at him quite confused at the random topic, she thought she knew everything about him but this was news to her ears.

"Really? Why?" she asks, her eyes still fixed at him as he continues to look up at sky.

"It's the season that I get to spend most time with you." V replied, now staring back at Jisoo's gaze.

Jisoo sat still, her eyes not leaving his. Her heart pounded quicker and quicker as she was internally screaming right now. Butterflies in her stomach that felt like would explode as she was just feeling too much.

She tried to mask her emotions and thanked the dark night that is hiding her red cheeks.

"Psh someone's clingy." Jisoo teased and laughed awkwardly finally looking away at V.

"No I'm serious. I look forward to every summer because that's two months of being able to see you freely. No worries about people catching us or texting on the phone. It's two months that I get to be with you face to face." V explained, his eyes now admiring Jisoo's beautiful side profile, as he rest his face on his palms. 

Jisoo was hardcore fangirling right now. She tried to convince herself that he was just speaking on behalf of his feeling towards her as a FRIEND and nothing more than that.

She grew quite uncomfortable at the current topic and began to look around, thinking of ways to escape this topic.

As she looked around she spotted the carvings her and Taehyung once carved as kids.

"Oh look it's still here" Jisoo pointed at the carving in the trunk to divert the topic.

V looked at where she was pointing at and grew fascinated at the fact that it was still there and intact

"This was the day we promised we would best friends forever." Jisoo added, a smile on her face as she recalls back their childhood memories.

V looked back at her, smiling, "Yeah the day I promised to never lose you." he quietly whispered.

A/N:
I know this is quite a lot of narration, but I feel like it's needed once in a while especially if its vsoo scenes. Hope you guys are liking the story so far!!! ❤️❤️
xoxo