Idiota - Raphael Santiago

°°°°°

You are a new turned vampire and after bringing yourself in danger, Raphael, your leader, gets mad at you.

Characters included: You, Raphael Santiago

Trigger warning: none

Request: //

°°°°°

You were running in vampire speed, werewolves and rays of sunshine following you.

You never ran that fast in your life. If your heart would still beat, it would explode by now.

The moment you reached Hotel Dumort you climded to the door in the first storey and fell inside, landing on the floor and laughing out loud.

Soon someone joined you. It was Lily, another vampire. 'Y/N, what the hell have you been doing again?'

You still giggled, having the time of your life. 'I teased the dogs.'

Lily sighed. 'You know, we always try to cover you up, but Raphael noticed this time. You're fucked.'

You stood up, knowing that you would get in real trouble, but you still grinned. What would he do? Throw you out? Kill you? You didn't care. You'd rather die than live like the other vampires, living a boring life in this hotel, mostly drinking out of IV-bags, staying away from werewolves and sun... No way. Life is about challenging yourself.

You squeezed past Lily and went to your room. It was small but really cozy. The moment you wanted to sit down, someone entered the room too.

It was Raphael. Fuck.

He came towards you in vampire speed, grabbed you by the shoulders and pressed you against the wall. 'I have enough of you, Y/N. Where have you been?'

You grinned into his face. 'Nowhere. I was just outside for a walk.'

He tightened his grip. 'Do you think I'm a fool. I'm your sire, I know when you lie. Where have you been?' He was raging.

Your grin faded because you knew, you could not get out of this conversation the way you wanted to. 'I am... I... well, decided to tease the dogs. But just a little bit'

He rolled his eyes. 'Again? Just like last time you put a collar onto a sleeping werewolf with a tag that said 'Good doggy'? Didn't you learn, idiota?'

You indeed did that last week, but you didn't expect him to know. 'Why do you know about that?'

He chuckled. 'As I said, I am your sire. I feel it, when you are in trouble. And one of my vamps spoke out. Took him a little pinch with a stick made of wood to make him spill the tea.'

Now you were the on rolling your eyes. 'Caleb is such a crybaby.' He was probably the one who told Raphael. He was the only one that knew about your actions.

He let his hands sink to your upper arms. 'And what did he need to tell me? My little fledgling decides to jump between the rays of sun, puts collars on werewolves, throws fantasy books about elves in front of the throne of the seelie queen, hides the armour of Meliorn and constantly breaks into Simon's house and steals all his merch and stuff.'

'But I do no harm with that. Nobody of them got hurt.' You looked at him with big eyes, hoping he would let you through with everything.

'You could have been killed by everything you did. Don't you get that?' He shook you.

You did not answer, knowing that you were faster and stronger than every seelie and werewolf.

'Now you don't even know what to say to that? I made you a vampire in order for you to grow into a responsible and strong leader, once I might get killed.' He came closer.

You looked up in surprise. 'You did what?'

He sighed. 'Even as a mundane you were so strong and took everything as a challenge. When you signed the contract of becoming one of us, I knew you would not only be a follower. You are made to lead one day. You have a pretty badass and strong attitute but it's definitely getting out of hand by now.'

'I am not made to be a leader. I'm not even made to be part of a clan. One day someone is going to get me and then I'm dead. It's either going to be the seelies, the dogs, the sun or you, because you'll have enough of me and my actions.' You smiled, knowing you were playing with fire right now.

'I will never kill you. You don't get it, do you?' Now he was the one making big puppy eyes.

You did not understand what he meant.

But you realized the moment he pressed his lips onto yours. You pulled away.

He shook his head. 'I am sorry. It's ridiculous.' 

'It was just unexpected... and Eww...' He looked at you, almost tears in his eyes. He turned away and wanted to go.

You giggled. 'Just kidding... kiss me again.'

As he turned around you saw a big smile on his beautiful and handsome face. Raphael came closer again, pressing his body against yours, putting one hand on your waist and the other one behind your head, kissing you with passion.

'You are such a pain in the ass. Idiota... Why do I always fall for the weird people?.' He whispered into the kiss, smiling.