You'll change - Raphael Santiago

°°°°°°°°°°

You are a mundane and caught the attention of Camille...

Characters involved: You, Raphael Santiago, Camille Belcourt

Triggers: Blood

Request: //

°°°°°°°°°°

The last hour consisted of being conscious, just to be greeted by darkness some seconds later.

All you could remember was a dark haired woman attacking you and a piercing pain in various spots on your skin.

The next time you became conscious you found yourself being carried inside a building. The someone who carried you, immediately noticed and threw you onto the floor.

Your whole body was already aching, so the floor didn't make it that worse.

"Camille, what did you do? The mundane is dying. It's against the accords." Through your blurry vision you saw the silhouette of a muscular man. His voice was deep and had a small hint of a spanish accent.

A woman to your right above you sighed. "Are you serious? The mundane tasted so good. I carried her/him here, especially for you to have a taste. What is the life of a mundane anyway?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "What a life of a mundane is? She/He probably has a caring family. You might just have broken several hearts. How could you? I'll tell the clave about it."

The woman, apparently called Camille, seemed annoyed. "You're so ungrateful. I took you in. Show some respect. If you tell the clave, Magnus will abandon you. We are best friends. You think he would forgive you, Raphael?"

Raphael stayed serious. "I don't care. You can't just kill a mundane. She/He can't be saved by now. The transition is already ongoing."

She laughed. "Yes, the transition is ongoing. Kill it. The blood is good. In all those years I haven't had someone as delicious as her/him. And then let the corpse disappear. Nobody shall find out."

With that she turned around and went away. You were still laying on the floor, not being able to move, every breath hurt.

Raphael knelt down next to you. "Hey, I am Raphael. You are in the Hotel Dumort. And as weird as that sounds, you were kidnapped by a vampire. I am really sorry."

With all you strength you brought some words out. "Let me go, please."

"I wish I could. But your transition has already begun. There is no turning back by now. We either finish the transition or you die."

Tears filled your eyes. "I don't want to die."

"Then you won't. It's not going to be easy but we can do it, I promise. We'll get revenge. Together we'll deliver Camille to the clave." He sounded calm and reassuring.

And you? You simply didn't know what to do. So you decided to give in. It would be better than dying at such a young age. You couldn't do this to your family.

"I need you to drink some of my blood. And then I'll take the rest of your blood and you are going to slip into a darkness. Push trough it. There will be a light again. And then we'll figure the rest out, okay?"

You nodded, feeling even more dizzy. You caught yourself slipping.

"No, no, don't fall asleep yet. Soon, fledgling." With that he lifted your head from the ground and bit his other wrist. Blood started to drop onto the floor.

"It doesn't taste good yet, but you need it. Drink a bit." The scent of iron hit you and you wanted to turn your head but Raphael was faster. He pressed his wrist on your mouth and you started to drink some. It truly tasted disgusting.

Some seconds later you stopped. You couldn't continue. It felt like your stomach was turning.

Raphael noticed and slowly lifted you up, bridal style, laying you onto a big black sofa.

"Don't be afraid. You'll change. But it's not that bad." He faked a smile and showed off his fangs.

As he came closer and you closed your eyes. You felt his face near your neck. Raphael grabbed onto your chin and pushed it to the side.

The next thing you felt was a piercing pain in your neck. The pain soon ebbed away and turned into a pleasant flow. Then darkness greeted you once again.