Chapter 2

========
Chapter 2
=========

  I was still in shock of what was happening to me. I was constantly thinking about my family and Alex and I couldn't keep in the tears that kept streaming down my face.

"Stop crying it's annoying" Colton complained, immediately after he said that the door swung open and the guys walked in. I looked away when my eyes met with Joseph's and I thought of all of the names I wanted to call him but quickly shook that out of my mind.

"When should we start?"Jake asked as he walked over to help Ash set up a camera. What were they doing?

"Ok, Peter get her face cleaned up and then we can begin." Ash ordered and
Peter obeyed and walked over to me.

He untied my hands and removed the tape from my mouth gently. He lightly grabbed my arm and guided me to a bathroom. We walked by Joseph who was leaning against a wall and he snarled at me. Once we were in the bathroom he turned on the tap and wet a towel with water.

"Clean your face." he instructed calmly and I took it from his hand. I cleaned the area where Joseph had punched me until the blood that was there was no longer visible. I handed him the towel back and before we could leave I stopped him.

"Why are you being so gentle with me?" I asked but he just looked away.

"Sorry." was all he said and he pushed passed me and I realized Colton was waiting at the door. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me out of the door and he put me in front of the camera. " Read off of the cards." He ordered.

The camera flashed on and I waited a few seconds because I was confused about what was going on. I refused to talk but I saw that Colton was twirling a gun around so I nervously began.

"Everything is fine and I'm not hurt or anything. All you need to do is call this number to get further details." I paused as my voice was a little shaky."Please do not get the police involved and don't show this to anyone and I won't get hurt." I finished as a tear trickled down my check and ash yelled cut.

I looked around nervously and they all were busy packing up. This was the perfect opportunity to make a run. I didn't begin to think about how they could outrun me, I had too much adrenaline in me and I couldn't think properly.

I quickly dashed up the stairs and I heard footsteps run after me. Come on legs don't fail me now I thought. I reached the door and as soon as I swung open the door someone grabbed my leg and I landed with a thud.

I tried to get out of their grasp by kicking and screaming but it didn't work. I rolled over and noticed it was Colton I let out a groan as he swung me over his shoulder. I started pounding on his back but it was no use since I already knew he was stronger than me.

He threw me into a chair and painfully bounded my hands. I noticed Joseph laughing in the corner and it made me angry.

"Don't ever try that again!" He yelled in my face and with that, he turned to face the others. "As for all of you we are leaving now except for you Joseph you're staying. You have to watch her."

"But I'm starving" Joseph complained, "Why do I have to be the one stuck with her?" He said as he followed them upstairs.

A few minutes later he came back down with two sandwiches on a plate and a bottle of water. "Make sure she eats" Ash called from the top of the stairs before he closed it and locked it. He pulled up a chair right across from me and began to eat his sandwich. My stomach growled at the sight of food and he let out a chuckle.

"You see sweetheart, they told me to make sure you ate but no one has to know if you did or not. I also don't think that they would care at all." He said as he finished off his sandwich and cleaned his hands on his shirt. I hate when he calls me sweetheart.

"I'm going to untie you because as you saw in the car, I am stronger than you. plus the door is locked from the outside." he stated and I nodded, I was quiet as he untied me then finally I was free.

"So how's your nose?" I asked as I remembered when I punched him and smiled at the thought of it.

"Oh it feels great" he said and handed me the sandwich but upon handing it to me he dropped the sandwich. He stood up and attempted to pick it up, but he only ended up stepping on it. "My bad, it slipped from my hands " he replied sarcastically. I did not bother to pick it up and instead I grabbed the water and drank it all in one big gulp. He started to laugh and it made me uneasy.

"What?" I asked. I started to feel very uncomfortable.

"Oh, nothing sweetheart I just wanted to remind you that if you try anything I have a gun." He states as he pulls out a pistol and then he placed it back in his pants. I knew that wasn't what he was laughing at though.

"Wow a gun, I'm so scared." I replied sarcastically because I knew he couldn't kill me or else they would have already done it.

I sighed. How did my life become so complicated? I wonder what my family was doing right now. would they be looking for me? Was Alex worried? Will I see them again? So many questions swarmed my mind and it was making me feel sick.

I started to feel dizzy and before I knew it I was out like a light. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was "Goodnight sweetheart."

==========================
Please leave a vote and tell me what you thought ❤️️