Chapter 1

Lauren POV

"Mmm." I moaned as I let my fingers roll over my pearl softly. I dip the tip of my middle finger in my hole and brought it back out letting the juices rest over my clit as I kept rubbing.

I was at that moment. I was finally coming close to cumin. All of the other times before I would just test myself to see how long I can go. So if you asked me if I ever had an orgasm before, no. Not even while playing with myself.

I never used to do this stuff, playing with myself. Not until I got to the age of thirteen, when I went through my fifteen year old brothers phone and seen a video of a girl doing the same thing I was doing. Except she was spreading her legs in front of the camera as if she wanted the whole world to see.

Now I know it seem weird that I watched her but I was only thirteen and curious. I wanted to feel how she was feeling, I wanted to know why she was making those types of noises. I was sure she had plenty of guys to make her feel that way too, unlike me. Nobody wanted a chubby girl. Hell the reason I was talked to was because of my brother and who would want that as an excuse.

I watched in curiosity until the smart phone was snatched out of my phone. I looked up to find my brother with the most pissed look on his face as I had a confused look on mine. After that constant yelling he finally let me go but not without me promising to swear I wouldn't tell mom or dad first. Me being young naive child I was, I didn't, instead I went upstairs to start practicing what I would be doing to myself for the next three years.

And then I felt my hips jerk forward as I rubbed faster. I felt it coming out of my body, just waiting to leave and right until the unthinkable happens.

Boom Boom Boom

"Lauren sweetie get up for school, you don't wanna be late."

I stopped my motions and pulled my pillow over my head with a sigh and a slight scream into it. So close to finding out what that feeling feels like and just slipped out of my fingers, literally.

"Okay Tiffany ,I'm coming." I wish, I thought as I answered back to her.

"Hey what did I tell you about calling me that, it's mom little girl. And would you quit locking your door please, I won't be able to wake you up in the morning. "

I got out the bed , after fixing myself, and went to the door to unlock it and open it.

"Sorry mom. I was kinda planning on staying home today. "

"Nice try but I don't think so. Now get up so you won't make you and your brother late for school."

She leaned forward to kiss my head and stopped to sniff the air.

"Lauren sweetie, you are a girl you do not need your room smelling like sweat okay trust me."

I froze but nodded my head and fake smiled.

" You're right, maybe I don't feel good."

" Go get dressed, now."

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I plopped back on my bed. Oh how much did I hate school and I was only just a junior. I had one more year to make the best of it and I doubt that was going to happen.

My phone lit up letting me know I had a text. It was my close friend Amanda. Reason why I say close instead of best is because I feel as if I would call them my best friend than something bad would happen like us going against each and never talk again. It happened before.

" Wake up wake up wake uppppp. " I smiled at her silly antics.

" Hey, girl. I been up so there was no need to text me." I sent off the text, getting my clothes out of the closet. Decided to dress casual since there was no one to impress, I picked out a black tank with some washed jeans and my light blue California Republic hoodie to go with it along with my Legendary Blues.