Superman, Batman, and more.

"So tell me," Perseus said. "What exactly is the story behind Superman and Batman?"

"The Batman part is simple, sometimes my hunters and I get caught out on a hunt, so I have to use the Mist to make up a story, and one night I came up with the story of the Batman fighting crime especially since a lot of our doings are in New York since we're often in the Greek side of town," Artemis said.

"And the Superman?" Perseus asked.

"Do you want to tell him?" Artemis asked Apollo. "Or should I?"

"I'll do it," Apollo said. "You know how Thalia can't drive the sun bus at all? Well, once upon a time, I couldn't exactly either. I may have crashed the sun bus into one of the Kansas farms. The only two people to see it, though, were these two elder people. And I kinda turned that into the Superman mythos after using the Mist.

"So... Superman crashed the sun into the Earth?" Perseus asked.

"Yes, but luckily the sun bus had been cooled off because the damage was not nearly as bad. Man all that wheat would've lit on fire if it was in full sun mode," Apollo said.

"So are there any other heroes that originate from the gods?" Percy asked.

"Well, I am Iron Man," Hephaestus said. "Pretty simple story, I crafted the original suit and was walking around with it. And some old rich guy made story based on it."

"Excelsior," Percy said.

"I am Catwoman," Aphrodite said with a smile. "Why else would she be all sexy?"

"I am Poison Ivy," Demeter grumbled. "There may have been an incident with the plants."

"And I am actually King Triton," Poseidon said. "My son actually is not the King Triton from the Little Mermaid, that would be me, although I didn't have 6 daughters or whatever. That was just a rumor spread by Zeus."

"I'm the Flash!!!" Hermes yelled as he said seemingly a little drunk.

"Interesting," Percy said.

There was a sudden thud as a bunch of people stepped forward; the first was Sally from the "original" universe, then came Rick Riordan, and lastly came a short stumpy looking fellow.

"Is this the reading of the Lord of the Rings?" Frodo asked.

"No, that would be the third door on the left," Zeus said.

"Oh thank you," Frodo said and he left without another word.

"Why am I here?" Rick asked.

"Um, I dunno, why are you here?" Annabeth asked. "Don't you have a story to write?"

"I do actually," Rick said. "I'm too busy to stay actually. Goodbye."

Rick walked out the door following Frodo. Sally was left and was quickly brought up to speed. She looked at Perseus who looked at her stunned, and she hugged him. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that," she said and then turned to Hera. "Thank you so much for looking after my son, even if he isn't exactly my son."

Hera nodded and smiled. "With pleasure, Sally."

Poseidon looked at Sally, stunned to see her there. He looked back and forth between Athena and Sally, and didn't know how to feel or what to do as the others took their seats, ready for the next chapter.