The End

Blue smiled as she stood up and looked at everyone. "First, I want to thank all of you for putting up with me and my shenanigans. However, unfortunately this cannot remain. If I let you all go now, I would risk ruining the timeline and potentially causing more unnecessary wars, so that basically means I need to wipe everyone's memories and plop you all back where you came from. You will not remember this time here. You will not remember reading this story, but this story will be here as a lasting memory for everyone that this story does not involve.  I would like to thank everyone for your patience with me, and I know some of you are expecting me to continue or start something similar with other stories. That's not happening, but I'm also not done. I will continue to write stories, but I won't be writing any "READ" stuff. It just gets tedious and boring, and I want to be able to do my own things. I do have stories in the works that I think will make you all happy, and I hope that you all give them a chance. But this story also isn't quite finished. I am compiling some bloopers/outtakes as well as a QnA, comment your questions before July 1st, and I will be answering them all. I do have questions already gathered though from all over. But thank you all again, it's been an honor."

"The end," said the Fates as they snapped their fingers, returning everyone from whence they came.