Bloopers/Outtakes

"Take 25, action!" Blue yelled.

Artemis looked at Perseus and burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, but your fly is down."

Perseus blushed as he looked down as part of his Little Mermaid boxers were showing.

"CUT!" Blue yelled. "Perseus fix your pants!"

"Sorry," Perseus mumbled.

————————————————————-
"Take 63, Action!" Blue yelled.

"Who the bloody hell is Gaia?" Ron asked.

"Well, she's the primordial goddess of earth," Annabeth explained.

"What the bloody hell is primordial?"

"Basically really old," Annabeth answered.

"Oh, then how is she a threat?" Ron asked.

"Because she's really powerful," Annabeth said.

"How can she be really old and really powerful at the same time?" Ron asked.

"Just look at Dumbledore," Harry said. "He was really old and powerful."

"So Gaia is like Dumbledore?" Ron asked.

"CUT!" Blue said. "Look we'll just say that Gaia is a titan goddess who is really powerful."

"But she's not a titan," Annabeth said.

"Well I'm not having a 2 hour lecture about what a primordial is, so deal with it. Now let's reroll," Blue said.

————————————————————————

"Take 3, Action!" Blue yelled.

"Let's get down to the battle! To defeat the Titans!" Apollo sang. "Did they send me wimps, when I asked for warriors? You're the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we're through. Mister, I'll make a warrior out of you! Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. Once you find your center, you're sure to win! You're a spineless fool pathetic lot, and you haven't got a clue. Somehow I'll make a warrior out of you!!!"

"Cut! We're going to cut it in half and have Artemis interrupt you," Blue said. "Otherwise it's too long.

————————————————————

"Take 69 action!" Blue yelled.

"What is this?" Artemis demanded, looking at Aphrodite's godPad.

It had a whole fanfiction written out about Zoe and Perseus, Poseidon and Athena, and a potential lesbian relationship with Thalia and Zoe. It also contained many other things like the word GAY next to Nico's name and ADORABLE next to Pertemis. It also contained some... intimate drawings and much more. Artemis scowled and threw the godPad against the wall.

Aphrodite shrugged and immediately pulled out her godPhone which Artemis also took and chucked against the wall and then she tore off Aphrodite's godWatch and crushed it under her fist. "Now take the hint, and stop!"

"Cut!" Blue said. "I feel like that's too much now."

————————————————————————

Poseidon walked with Athena outside of the throne room now that the story was all over. He looked at her and sighed and she looked at him and sighed. "Athena," Poseidon said and then frowned, feeling conflicted. "Athena, I know we have had our differences. And I know that I haven't been the best of guys to you. I remember we used to date before well... before I became a selfish asshole and brought you know who into your temple. I know it was wrong. And I also know that I have a wife, but... I'm planning on changing that. I want to... I want to be with you if you'll have me. If you feel the same way... If you don't, I'll just leave and never bother you again."

Athena looked at Poseidon and smiled. "I thought you would never say that... I agree I felt something when we were reading the story. Something I haven't felt in a long time. I don't know if my dad would approve though," she said.

"Would it matter?" Poseidon asked.

"No, no it wouldn't, but if I commit to you, then you need to know that I could never have kids with you. Unlike Artemis, I don't... I don't even have the ability to do so. I can make kids in my head, but I can't actually give birth. I also... I also need to know that you would remain faithful to me," Athena said.

Poseidon smiled. "I would. And that doesn't matter to me."

Athena smiled and gave Poseidon a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Then yes, I'd love to give you a chance."

"I'll... break the news to Amphitrite," Poseidon said.

Athena nodded. "I'll wait."

Poseidon flashed out and then moments later flashed back in. "It is done," he said.

Athena smiled and wrapped her arms around Poseidon's neck and kissed him passionately. He smiled and kissed her back. At last, they had finally made amends.

Aphrodite smiled in the background happily.

—————————————————————————

"We're all in this together!" Perseus said with a smile.

"We're all in this together," Apollo sang. "Once we know that we are, we're all stars, and we see that! We're all in this together!
And it shows when we stand hand in hand, make our dreams come true!"

"I should be embarrassed that you know that song," Artemis said, rolling her eyes.

"Are you saying you've never seen High School Musical?" Apollo asked.

"No, why would I watch such a dumb movie?" Artemis asked.

A few moments later. After Artemis finished watching the trilogy.

"Gods Sharpay is annoying, but that was actually decent," Artemis said.

"Oh you're definitely going to have the songs stuck in your head, just you wait," Apollo grinned.

Artemis rolled her eyes, but as she turned around she was humming Breaking Free.

—————————-

"Thank you all for reading," Blue said. "Those were just a few moments I either couldn't include or just made up for this very post. And now, I can say, they all lived happily ever after, the end."