Fight Club

"I'll pulverize you!" Clarisse yelled as Perseus and she stood in the ring. "I hope you haven't gotten soft on me!"

"Never!" Perseus yelled back at her. "In fact I bet I've gotten stronger since our little Fight Club eras."

"First rule about fight club, never talk about fight club. Second rule, shut up and fight!" Clarisse yelled.

"One round. No powers. First one to have their backside on the ground. The loser has to pay 100 drachmas and say that the other is superior to you," Clarisse said.

"You're on, pig snout!" Perseus shouted.

"I'll pulverize you, fish breath!" Clarisse yelled as the two wielded a basic celestial bronze sword.

Their swords clashes together, following a steady rhythm. Slash, Parry, Back, Slash, Parry, Jab, Parry, Slash, Sidestep, Slash, Back, Parry. The swords kept in a rhythm, both demigods not trying nearly as hard as they could, but simply having fun with it. That was until Clarisse aimed lower and to the side, unknowingly narrowly missing Perseus's weak spot causing Perseus to instinctively, parry and disarm her.

Clarisse shrugged and tackled Perseus, causing Perseus to drop his sword, but push back. He lunged for her lower waist and lifted her up from her feet, slamming her down on her back, before grabbing his sword and pointing it down at her throat.

"Keep the drachma," Perseus said. "That was a great fight."

"Indeed," Clarisse said in agreement. "I haven't fought with a sword in 10 years. I usually fight with a spear, but I admit Jackson, you are far more superior to me. That was evident already, before we even began fighting. I'm just glad you're not getting soft."

Perseus chuckled as Ares paid everyone for betting that his daughter would win.

They then all resumed their seats.