Chapter 3: Azusa's Scars

You appeared in the same glass dome in your dreams again, you walked in bare feet and school uniform, and you turned left and right and saw Yui on your right.

"Again? How is this gonna end?" You said as Yui turned to you. 

"I don't know either."

You both approached the tree as both of your hands were trying to reach the tree.

.

.

.

You opened your eyes as you woke up, and your right hand was rising in the sky, you looked at your hand before sitting up from the bed, well not your bed. It was Ruki's bed as you were in his room, your clothes were changed but still had your hoodie dress on you.

You rubbed your temple as you felt a headache after Ruki bit you, you looked out at the window and saw the sky was orange, meaning it was evening. You slowly got out and walked out of Ruki's room, you headed to Yui to see her and take a shower.

"She must be worried sick about me, I've been gone for a day and didn't come back." You arrived at Yui's room and knocked on the door, the door opened, revealing Yui. Yui's eyes widened as she hugged you tight and patted the back of your head.

"Oh god, (Y/N)! You thought you'd get hurt or have a wound!" Yui shed tears a little in her pink eyes, you wiped her tears as you gently shushed her to calm her down.

"I'm fine, Yui. I was in Ruki's room that night." You explained to her, Yui frowned as you mentioned Ruki. 

"Why Ruki? What did he do to you?"

You rubbed the back of your neck before you replied with your head dropped. "Ruki brought me there and bit me until I passed out." Yui frowned but she nodded her head, she then looked at your figure as she pulled you inside.

"You should take a shower, I'll wait outside the room." Yui said as she carried your outfit and passed it to you, and you pushed to the bathroom.

.

.

.

~Timeskip~

You both left our room after you took the shower, you felt hungry and Yui noticed it. "Well, we must head to the kitchen to find something to eat." You said happily.

"What do you think you're doing?! Give me that!" A voice came from somewhere, Yui and you entered the room and saw Yuma and Kou were having a food fight. 

"Hey, what gives?! That's my fried prawn!" Kou tried to reach the fried prawn on Yuma's fork as he cried out. 

"Don't just take the last fried prawn like it's yours! Don't you know the meaning of "equal shares"?"

Kou hummed with a pout as he sat down. "It's first come, first served!" He quickly tried to get the prawn across the table but Yuma quickly raised the prawn up, making Kou whine and pout.

"Too slow!" Yuma turned to Azusa who sat quietly beside him. "You don't want it, Azusa? You didn't eat much." 

Azusa looked down at his plate as he replied. "I'll take it... if you're giving it to me..."

"That's not what I asked. Just tell me if you want it or not."

"Okay... I want it."

"Here." Yuma gave the prawn to him on his plate.