Chapter 6: Meet Again

~In the dreams~

Yui and you were watching the tree that was full of white and pink flowers, the petal was slipping from the flowers as they flew around the dome, just like sakura.

Yui's hands raised up while you were running around the tree, and the petals flew following you the way you raced, Yui enjoyed it as she was watching you race with the petals with a happy smile before she continued enjoying the view.

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"I guess they'll all be heading out soon..." Yui muttered as she looked out of the window. You turned to her while you were lying on the bed lazily. You both heard a knocking on the door. You turned in curious as Yui called out. "Yes?" 

Both of you turned to see Ruki in his school uniform. You sat up and moved yourself to the edge of the bed.

"Ruki-kun." Yui muttered. 

He stayed silent before he said. "Change." He threw the clothes on the couch, you turned your head to see the uniforms being placed messily. 

"School uniforms?" Yui breathed out. 

You gasped lightly before you said, "Are we allowed to go to school?" 

He turned his back as he would walk out of the room. "Um..." Yui muttered, Ruki turned his head around and said. 

"Hurry up."

You and Yui watched him walk away, you both looked at each other before you looked at both of your uniforms. You both approached it as Yui asked you. "We can really go?"

You both then decided to go change, Yui grabbed and put her bow on her neck while you were finished dressing. She adjusted it before looking down and holding her cross in her palm.

You looked at it past her shoulder, her face was blank as she gripped it and held it close to her.

.

.

.

~At school~

You and Yui were walking in the hallway with the brothers around you two, you looked around the boys and saw Ruki glaring down at you two and Kou was smirking down at you.

You moved your gaze away from the boys to look around if there were the Sakamaki's anywhere. Luckily, you didn't find either of them.

"See ya later, M-Neko chan, Little Kitty chan." Kou said, waving at you both as they left for their classes. 

"O-Okay." You and Yui were left in the middle of the hallway, you two walked on the opposite side of the Mukami's. 

While you were heading to your class, you both jumped in surprise as you both saw Reiji standing, leaning on the wall.

"Reiji-san!" Yui and you both shouted in shock. 

Reiji was closing his eyes as he said to you both. "I was wondering where you disappeared to." He then opened his eyes as he stared down at you two angrily with his magenta eyes. "Now I see..."

"U-Um, We're sorry we couldn't keep in touch." Yui apologized as you both bowed before you continued. 

"These people named Mukami took us--"