Chapter 10: Teddy

And now with the scene of Shu that I waiting for!

.

.

.

~At the rose garden~

In the rose garden, it was quiet as there was no one walking around the garden. But deep inside the garden, there were you and Shu as he was sitting on the small stone pillar and sucking your blood, his hands were gripping your waist and the back of your head.

You winced in pain as Shu pulled out and whispered near your ear in a deep and sexy voice. "As long as you're getting your blood sucked, you don't care who it is, huh?" 

He then bit on your neck as you said with your voice shaking in pain. "Shu... Do you have to do this?"

Your hands were tied by the tie as Shu tied you up for avoided your escaping, Shu put them behind the back of his head, making them look like you were wrapping your arms around Shu's neck.

Shu sunk his fangs deeper into your flesh, teasing you as you squealed in response. Shu smirked slightly at your reaction before he pulled out and dropped his smirk. "Of course. I have to do it. I know what your mind is thinking... that makes you a naughty baby girl to me."

He then smirked at you as his chin was on your neck. "What a naughty slut you are." 

You tried to get your hands off Shu's head by putting them up on his head but Shu grabbed your arms, stopping you from doing that. You then used your right foot on the small stone pillar that Shu was sitting on it to push yourself off him.

"Let me go!" You shouted but he didn't let go of you as he kept glaring and smirking at you. 

"Why not admit it? You want this. If you say it, I'll suck as long as you want."

You frowned at him as your hands were gripping at themselves. "Shu, Stop it immediately!"

Shu pulled you towards him as he pulled your shirt down, showing your right shoulder. "Quiet. Such insolent prey." He leaned to your collarbone as he bit, you winced and shrieked in pain. After he pulled out, you looked down to see the crimson mark on your skin like when Ayato did to Yui and the mark had the blood sipping.

"Oh my god, it's very hurt than a bite."

He then created two more on you until he was satisfied with the marks. "You're prey of the finest quality." You raised your face up as he raised his eyes from the mark to your eyes. "I won't let them snatch you away from me." 

He pulled your hair softly as he bit on the spot that Yuma bit on it while his right hand was on your back. Your eyes were shaking while closing them, "It's such a pain to bring both of you back."

He pulled out as he stared at you closing your eyes, "Just stay here so I can take your blood." He then teleported to his room as he was cuddling you on his bed, placing his chin on your head before falling into a deep sleep. You shrugged your shoulders before sighing and went to sleep.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile, at the Muakami's mansion~

In Ruki's room, Ruki was sitting on his bed with his head low down. He was in deep thought and the shadow covered his eyes.

.

.

.