Chapter 9: Lunar Eclipse

~In the dream~

Yui and you appeared at the dome again, they walked to the tree before you gasped in shock.

"Why..." Yui breathed out as both of you found the tree withered. The branches didn't have any leaves on them because all the brown leaves fell down below. They approached the tree slowly before they woke up.

.

.

.

Yui opened her eyelids up as she looked around the room. She sat up and looked at herself in the mirror of the vanity. "I..." She turned her head to the right, "This is..." 

 The flashback came to her, Ayato came to save you and her but she passed out after that. Yui looked around but she didn't find you in the room. She lowered her head in tiredness.

"I think that someone must have drunk (Y/N)'s blood right now, I shouldn't pass out like that."

"Welcome home, Bitch chan." Laito was lying in front of her on the bed, his chin resting on his hand. "You look kinda tired after passing out like that, sucking so much blood from you yesterday."

"Laito-kun..."

"I missed both of you while you two were gone." Laito moved closer to you and went on, "Just thinking about what they've been doing to you over there turns me on." His cheek had a pink tint to it. The other flashback of Mukami's biting her and when Ruki was gonna bit you in the hallway. Yui's eyes narrowed in the sorrow of memories. 

"Aw... Did I remind you?" Laito grabbed the blanket off, showing her thighs. She shifted herself backward from him. 

"S-Stop!"

"Resist me more, Bitch chan." Laito moved and his face was near her neck, his fedora fell off him. 

"D-Don't!" His hands caressed her thighs before he bit on them. Yui gritted her teeth and shut her eyes in pain as he was drinking, He pulled out and noticed something of her blood. The blood dripped from the marks.

"Oh, what's this?" She opened her eyes and found him staring at her. "You've changed somehow, haven't you, Bitch chan?"

He then bit again as he was glaring at her with his narrowed eyes. "I love that look on your face. It's so irresistible. Feel me more..." He leaned slightly, "I'll make you feel so good, you'll forget everything." When he went to bite again, the voice interrupted him. 

"Why don't you stop right there?" 

Laito turned to the left and met with Reiji. "Oh, it's just you, Reiji. You wanna join us?" Laito invited him but Reiji ignored it as he turned to her.

"There's something I want to ask her with (Y/N). Get changed and come to the living room." 

Yui opened her eyelids, as he was walking out, she quickly asked him about you. "But what? Where's (Y/N)?"

"Don't worry about that, I told her already." After Reiji finished, he and Laito both teleported away from her room.

You met Yui on the way you walked back to your room, and both of you were told by Reiji to meet him in the living room. You peeked through the door, seeing only Reiji sitting on the chair before you two entered the room. Yui and you stopped and standing not far from Reiji, you were standing on Yui's left.

"Um... Reiji-san, you wanted to ask me and (Y/N) something?"

"Can you tell me what you know about them?" Reiji asked you both.