Chapter 4: Yuma's Garden

You were putting your shirt on after taking a bath while Yui was still in the bathtub. Her hair was tied in a bun. Her face was blank as you were watching her in worry. Yui touched her neck as she remembered when Azusa bit her.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

"This is Eve's blood..."

"You and your sister are so fortunate..."

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"Eves..." Yui mumbled as she stared at nothing. You kneeled down beside her, she turned to you as you smiled and patted her bare shoulder, she gave you a smile as she placed her hand on top of your own. 

Suddenly, the door opened, making both of you jump as you turned to see it was Yuma who was at the door.

"Hey, sow, bunny!"

Both of your eyes widened before Yui screamed in a high pitch as she turned her back while you stood in front of her, shielding her from Yuma. 

"Shut up! Don't yell in the bathroom! The echo is so loud!" Yuma covered his ear as he turned his head another way.

"That's because you just burst into the bathroom while we were taking a bath, Baka!" You shouted while still shielding Yui. 

"Y-Yeah, but... You suddenly... Yuma-kun, why are you here?" Yuma let his ears go as he replied. 

"Because I need to see you two, why else?" He grabbed Yui's hand as he tried to pull her off the tub. "Come with me, right now!"

"Wait... No!" Yui flicked his hand away as she turned her back. You stood in front of him before you tried to push him out of the bathroom. 

"What? Did you say no?"

"She'll come out after she put her clothes on!" You replied to Yui as you pushed him but he didn't move a bit. Perhaps it was because he was too strong. 

"No one's going to get aroused by the sight of your body." He replied, still watching her naked.

Yui opened her eyes before she raised her hands up and splashed the water. "That's not the point!"

You felt unbearable as you were still watching the scene, you decided to push him harder and it worked as he moved back a little. "You, just get out! I'll go with you, just stay out of here!" You turned to Yui as you said to her. "Yui, Take your time! I'll take care of him!"

Yui nodded slightly with a blushed face, you pushed him off the bathroom and closed the door.

.

.

.

~Timeskip~

After Yui finished and you two went to the garden that Yuma told you both, you looked at it in excitement.

"Amazing." Yui commented. 

"All right, they're ready to be picked." 

You both turned your heads and saw Yuma was holding something behind his back. "Um, is this..." You asked as he replied.