Chapter 8: Rescuer

Azusa came back from Ruki's room and headed to the dining room at a slow pace.

"Yuma-kun! That's mine!" Azusa opened the door as Kou and Yuma started fighting for food again. Yui and you were watching the two while you were eating the food quietly. 

"Huh?! You still don't know how to count? It's three per person! That's your fourth one!"

"What? Really?" Kou said sarcastically.

Yui tried to stop the fight as she said to Yuma and Kou, "Um... There are more..." 

You raised your face up as you were finished chewing the food before you said, "Why don't you ask Ruki to make it more?"

Azusa sat between you and Yuma quietly, Kou noticed Azusa as he asked him. "Hey, where's Ruki-kun?" 

Yuma turned to him and asked him as well. "Weren't you going to get him?"

"I did... but he said he didn't want any..."

Yui and you began to wonder about Ruki, but mostly you. "Ruki-kun has been in a bad mood lately, don't you think?" Kou asked. 

Yuma turned to him as he agreed with Kou. "Yeah, he has."

"Did something... happen?" Azusa muttered. You touched your left arm that Ruki had gripped on it since yesterday, you then remembered his face, full of stress and furious. Yui and you turned to look at Ruki's chair which was empty.

"I wonder what's going on..." You both muttered in concern.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

Ruki threw the book to the wall as he sat on his bed. He was holding his temples, Ruki slowly raised his face up as he knew what had to be done.

"This is it."

.

.

.

You were arranging your uniform before you closed the mirror on the vanity, Yui was standing near you as she was waiting for you. "Come on, Yui. Let's go." You said as you two were heading to the door but suddenly a hand grabbed your left wrist, making you turn around harshly. You also noticed that he grabbed Yui's right wrist too.

"Ruki?!" You breathed out in shock. 

"Ruki-kun?" Yui breathed out as you and Yui looked at Ruki.

"Come."

.

.

.

The both of you had been pulled harshly by Ruki as he was taking you two somewhere. "Ruki-kun! Where are we going?"

He didn't reply back to Yui. You were trying to pry his hand off your wrist but he was too strong. "Ruki, let us go!"

Ruki turned to look at you as he glanced sharply, he pulled you forward from Yui before he said to you, "Shut up." He then continued walking until you all reached the room, Ruki threw you to the bed while he threw Yui to the wall and grabbed her chin. "You two staying here for a while."

Yui's and your eyes widened at him, "Here? Why? What's going on, Ruki-kun?" He gritted his teeth before he pulled her shirt and bit her neck. Yui's eyes widened, Ruki bit it harder and deeper, Yui's eyes wider than before, and she began to collapse.