Bonus Chapter #1

100k!! You guys did it!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu to the moon and back for all your support on this story, it means the absolute world to me. (Lowkey crying right now but it's cool, we're cool) ♥️ *This is suuuuper long, I hope you enjoy it!*

All my love.
-xo

***

"Are you sure? It hasn't even been 6 months." Archer stated again, as he looked down at the square, black box in his hand, analyzing what sat inside. He just couldn't believe the day had finally arrived.

"Brother, I was sure after a day. She's my soulmate, why should I wait any longer to officially make her my wife?" Xavier stood in front of the mirror as he fumbled with his tie nervously. He heard a snort from behind him and turned to give Eloise a look to which she promptly rolled her eyes.

"What? I admit I'm still iffy on this soulmate business but I don't doubt that you love my sister. Calm yourself, Xander," she snickered when he gave her another one his looks. "My only request for going along with this insane plan is that you name a kid after me."

"Ooh me too!" James piped in, high-fiving Eloise when she laughed.

"That's up to your sister and hell no," Xavier shook his head taking the box back from Archer. He faced his friends and most of his soon to be family with a determined look on his face. "I just want to say thank you, to all of you. You guys have been there for me and Lou since day one. You've protected her and loved her, and in turn, have made my world a better place. So, thank you."

Most of the Mercier kids who were piled into the room smiled at each other, giving Xavier a pat on the back or a side hug as they welcomed him into the family. Then Aiden stepped forward with a smile like that of a proud father, along with Jones and Jay as they joined in on the family love.

"You're really sure?" Archer confirmed one more time making everybody laugh.

"You're starting to make me think she's going to say no," Xavier scoffed.

"It just hasn't hit me yet, she's going to say yes, don't worry. I swear she looks at you like you hold the sun and the moon in the sky." Archer shook his head with a smile as he picked Emerson up in his arms.

Xavier looked at him with a slightly shocked face as his mind flashed back to those first few days with Louisa. He remembered how he thought both the sun and the moon catered to his girlfriend as if she were their only child. He almost laughed at the irony of what Archer just said, and shook his head. "Let's do this," He ruffled Emerson's hair when he cheered and lead the way out of their bedroom.

***

"Tell me again why I am getting so dressed up," Louisa almost whined as her mother helped her into her dress. It was one she had fallen in love with a month back when her mother had the bright idea to go try stuff on for the fun of it. Louisa had studied the dress hard in order to recreate it when she would need it later on in life. However, she hadn't expected her mother to show up with it today, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"I told you, my dear, you deserve a special dress, that's all!" Noel spoke, her accent thick as she tried to reign in her emotions. She finished fastening the last button and gripped Louisa's shoulders, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Tu es si belle mon amour."

Louisa smiled at her mother as she told her how beautiful she looked, and she smoothed down her dress. She turned, pulling her into a tight hug, "Merci Mommy."