Chapter 2: A warm welcome

3 P.O.V
The trees softly blew around, the sound of shuffling could be heard as small balls came out of the bushes looking around for danger before moving into the clearing. The sound of squeaks and meeps can be heard as it seems they are talking to each other.

There was a sound of clattering metal all of a sudden could be heard from up above them, causing them to look up in confusion and seeing the (f/c) backpack tightly zipped up falling right above their heads.

They quickly scramble to catch it, thanks to their unnaturally squishy bodies they can catch falling objects without it hurting to much but it mostly depends on how big the object is along with its weight.

As the backpack came closer and closer to the another object caught their eyes, from where. they where standing it seemed to be a... Human? How could that be? humans don't live here nor can they fly to even get that high.

(y/n) P.O.V
After I started to wake up I felt strange, she couldn't feel anything around her other than the wind 'This is nice' she thought 'I feel light, the sun on my skin and the wind messily blowing my hair into my face' the thought to herself then the sudden realisation hit her 'wait wasn't i just in water?!' the thought.

You slowly open your eyes and to your horror you where who knows how many kilometres in the air, crashing down to earth quickly. "Oh no..." you said as you turned over and saw the ground coming closer and closer. You let out a blood curtailing as you closed your eyes in terror just awaiting your demise.

Just as you thought you where about to hit the ground and break your neck or worse survive and have every bone broken, but... nothing happened in fact the opposite happened. You slowly oped your eyes as you are met by... two small beady eyes facing you, you sit up immediately hearing small groans and whimpers as you do so.

You look around to see MENY beady eyes looking at you you quickly move back as you see what seemed to be around 50 small balls all looking at you. You look in amazement, you never even thought countryballs where real you thought they where just some cute fandom.

As you keep looking at the curiously, six balls come forward to inspect you and the less confident ones just back away and let them inspect you. One of them slowly flys around your head as the rest inspect you from the ground, you suddenly decide to lift up our hands for the ball to land and it graciously takes the offer and lands.

I look around at the other balls are they start coming forward seeing that the one in my hards is safe. I look down at the ball in my hands and only know get a good look at the flag, it seems to be the Welsh flag so this was... wales?

"Hello there whats your name?" I as the small ball he looks up at me "well hello to you to I'm wales," he says flapping his wings happily. "Hello wales I'm (y/n) nice to meet you," I said giving him a small smile.

Suddenly all the balls gasp, I look at the confused tilting my head to the side slightly. Most of the balls in front of me had wide eyes as some where talking to each other until the biggest one in the group stepped forward, I couldn't tell exactly what flag it was thanks to the hat it was wearing.

"You can under stand what I'm saying?" he asked hesitantly in a thick russia accent "yea, why? is that a bad thing," I ask looking worried down at the ball then back to wales in my hands. "No! no, its no a bad thing in fact its a good thing!" he said getting slightly closer until a very small ball came running at me with her tails in the air happily.

"KONICHIWA! I'm Japan chan or as onii san calls me Nekomi," she said bouncing forward towards me but before she could get to close she was stopped by another ball much bigger then her. "Nekomi don't get to close we still don't know if we can't trust her," he said in a thick Australian accent "b-but Aussie kunnnnnn, wales kun is fine," she wined as she tried to get past him but he stopped her by picking it up and putting her on his big hat.

3 P.O.V
As the balls and (y/n) got to know each other they suddenly heard a ear splitting screech was heard above their head, as they look up they could see yet another girl screaming and flailing her arms around the place as she descended down to the ground.

As the balls quickly scramble to move (y/n)'s backpack that (y/n) had only just notice and move to try and catch her but they sadly didn't make it time as was confirmed by the screams being abruptly stopped by a sickening thud.

(Small time skip)

It had now been 2 minutes and (e/n) is now starting to awaken from her short black out, visible marks appearing all over her body. As she sits up she lets out a groan and opens her eyes to see (y/n) looking at her with nekomi and wales on her shoulders.

(e/n) lets out a gasp as she pushes (y/n) away from her making poor nekomi fall off (y/n)'s shoulder but luckily got caught by Australia. Aussie lets out a growl as he lets nekomi climb onto his hat before he bounces up (e/n) and starts yelling curse words at her.

(e/n) looks at him confused before pushing him away sending him rolling with nekomi close behind you watch in horror as they rolled away only to be stopped by some balls batching up to them. You turn back to (e/n) giving her a pissed of look.

"What was that for?!" you yell as she tried to stand up groaning as see does so and dusts herself off. They deserve it the little creep, besides I had no idea what it was saying all I could hear was weird meeps and squeaks as it was looking at me.

She then turns around and starts walking in a random direction. "Where are you going," you yell at her after making sure Aussie and Nekomi where ok "Some where other than here, this place is disgusting and those things creep me out," she called back not turning or stopping to look back.

"Fine then go die alone in a hole where you belong," you call back as you turn to the balls "any ideas where i could go? I'm gonna need to go somewhere before it gets to dark to see," you say nearing the balls. "Don't worry we already know what to do, we already sent someone home to inform everyone else that you will be coming with us," said Uk as they started to lead her toward what she assumed was their home.

(Time skip)

It was starting to get to dark to see but (y/n) could see the faint outline of a house in the darkness with the lights on. As they got closer to the house you could spell the faint smell of food and the sound of many voices, as slowest of what you assumed was more countryballs moved past the window from time to time.

Soon they where at the door, as Uk pushed to door open the smell of food and sound of talking go more intense but as you enter the house everything became quite giving you a bad feeling, then the sudden feeling of many eyes on you watching your every mood made your feel even worse.

As you slowly turn to face the living room you where shocked to see hundreds of countries, old and new some that lasted hundreds or years and some that didn't last long.

It amazed you just how many of them there was.

—————————————————————————————————————————-
words: 1377
hope you liked it ˚ˆ˚