Chapter 11: Intruder

Canada P.O.V

I slowly look down into the boot of my car to see...

nothing absolutely nothing, I let out a sigh of relief before getting back into the driver's seat of my car and drive home.

(Small time skip)

I quietly open the door and make my way up the stairs, before slowly opening (y/n)'s bedroom door to check up on her. There she lay asleep on her bed covered in blankets, pillows and who could forget countryballs bringing a small smile to my face before I make my way to my bedroom to get myself ready for bed.

(Sometime later somewhere else)

Mallowdeer's P.O.V

I pull into the garage before walking down the path to the house. I close the door behind me and turn around "I'm home," I call and got a small bark in response with the sound of small paws coming in my direction, not to long later a small ball of fur came bounding towards me.

"Spirit! how are you boy," I cried as i picked up the small german shepherd puppy, he gave me a small lick on my cheek before turning towards a hall so i followed my gaze into the same direction. Annoyance started to bubble inside me as i saw a light coming from the end of the hall, Germany's work room to be exact. I placed spirit back on the ground and he bounded down the hall with me following close behind.

I open the door to the room to see as normal Germany slouched over doing his truck load of work EU gave him and as expected with at least one cup of coffee on the desk next to him, I let out an irritated sigh before walking up to his desk.

"Germany I'm home," I said in my normal tone but nothing, I didn't get any response so I tried again "Hello Germany you there?" still nothing even after 2 more tries so i did the last thing on my mine, I slammed my had down onto the desk startling both Germany and poor Spirit who let out a yelp from is spot on the couch Germany had in the room.

Germany looked up with a startled look "O-oh Mallowdeer y-your home how was it at you parents house?" he said fixing his glasses as he went to reach for a new pen but I grabbed it and threw it onto the couch next to spirit, "fine but why are you up so late? It's about 10:30 you should be in be or at least getting ready to, you have had bad sleeping habits all week so you need it," I explained as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"I-Im almost done just let me finish this and i'll go to bed alright," I let out another irritated sigh "fine but how much longer will it take?" I said as i went to retrieve the pen Spirit was know playing with "O-only about half an hour," He said hesitantly "alright fine i'll be leaving then," I said as i left the room with spirit not to far behind me.

Germany's P.O.V

I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding before going back to my work, I hate lying to her and Poland but sometimes I just have to besides I was technically not lying I am close to finishing but it will take more than half an hour maby about an hour but a new she would make me go to bed it I had told her that I shake those thoughts away no don't think about that just get this done before she realises you lied and get to bed.

(small time skip)

I was about half way through my work when I herd a window smash and a high pitch scream coming from the kitchen along side the barks of spirit. I quickly opened up on of my draws I had connected to my desk and pulled out my pistol before swiftly making my way to the kitchen meeting Poland by the stairs.

We rush into the kitchen to find glass scatted everywhere, Mallowdeer huddled in a corner spirit tightly in her grasp as a hooded figure stood on the table butchers knife in had. I quickly pointed my pistol at the hooded figure "vhat is going on here!" I cried as Poland quickly grabbed something he could use as a weapon.

The hooded figure then quickly tried to run at me so I fired at them but the where better at dodging then I would have thought so I tried again just managing to hit them in the arm but they just wouldn't give up.

They made a swing for me but they missed and just as they went to swing again Poland came in with a broom hitting them right in the head nocking them out cold. I let out a sigh before we quickly made it back into the kitchen where Mallowdeer still sat curled in a ball with Spirit safely in her arms "Mallowdeer are jou alright?" I called from over the field of shattered glass, but all i got was a whimper from Spirit instead "Ich guess ve should clean this up," I said to Poland who was still holding the broom "right lets get to work," he said heading towards the field of glass.

(Time skip)

Poland's P.O.V

"Alright all done," I said as a poured the last bit of glass into the bin "Ja know vhat vill ve do with person knocked out on our livingroom floor?" Germany said, thats when it hit me "D-did you l-lock them a-anywhere?" I asked and that when it hit Germany "Nein ich didn't," he said as he ran out of the room.

I quickly followed and we found nothing but a small puddle of blood from their bullet wound "Got vhy didn't ve tie them up or something," He said with irritation in his voice "T-the one question is... h-how are w-we going t-to tell this to UN?"

—————————————————————————————————————-
words: 1026
Once again im sorry for not posting in months but I have been playing to much animal crossing 😅
hope you liked it :D