Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Third Person POV

*Olympian Throne room*

"And that is how I single handedly defeated Python, and saved most of the demigods that were present." Apollo/Lester said proudly from his spot in the middle of the throne room.

"Liar" Hermes said, causing Apollo to shift uneasily.

"What do you mean?" Apollo asked, "my story wasn't a lie!"

"It wasn't a complete lie." Hermes corrected, "but you twisted the truth to make you look better." he finished, throwing a look at Apollo.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Apollo huffed, crossing his arms and looking anywhere but at Hermes.

"Are you willing to swear to that on the styx, brother?" Hermes asked.

"Well.." Apollo started, before Hermes cut him off.

"And without us lessening the punishment this time, like we did when you foolishly vowed to not make music till you were immortal again, or when you foolishly vowed not to use a bow again till you were immortal." Hermes said, raising an eyebrow at Apollo.

"That was you guys?!?" Apollo exclaimed, "I just thought the styxs didn't have as much of an affect because I am that awesome!"

"No." Zeus grumbled, "We talked to Lady Styx in advance, and convinced her to not be too strict on you for if you did something foolish."

"Oh..." Apollo said, shifting uncomfortably.

"So." Hermes said, causing Apollo to look anywhere but at him, "Are you willing to swear that your story is the full proof, oh great previous god of truths." Hermes continued, teasing Apollo.

Apollo just grumbled in response, causing most of the Olympian council to laugh at him.

Once the council managed to calm down, Zeus decided to ask Apollo what actually happened.

"Apollo, if you didn't play the role that you claimed to have played, then what exactly did you contribute to the defeat of Python?" Zeus asked, "And remember, if we don't deem what you did to be enough, then you will continue to be in Meg's service till we deem you worthy of your immortality."

Apollo shifted uneasily, unable to find a way to get his immortality back, just based on the fight with Python. "Um, well, you see..." Apollo started, before being cut off by his 'amazing' sister.

"Boys!" Artemis scoffed, "Always trying to take the credit that they don't deserve! Did you do anything to help Perseus and Annabeth defeat Python?!? Or did you just act like the coward you are and hide till they did the work for you?!?" Artemis spat, venomously.

"Well, you see Arty.." Apollo started, before being cut off by a now enraged goddess of the hunt.

"DON'T CALL ME ARTY!!!!" Arty bellowed, drawing her bow and preparing to launch an arrow at her younger brother, before Athena stopped her and reminded her that the arrow would kill Apollo permanently. To which Arty grumbled before sitting back down in her throne.

"Thanks Thena." Apollo said, smiling up at a now glaring goddess of wisdom.

"Don't try me Apollo!" Athena growled, "If what Artemis said was true, and you just hid while Perseus and my daughter fought to protect you, and in my daughter's case, gave her life for you, then Artemis will be the least of your worries!"

"Ok Ok!" Apollo said, turning pailer than Nico, "Maybe I didn't play the role I portrayed, but I did help in defeating Python!"

"Oh really?" Poseidon asked, giving his nephew a dirty look for trying to take credit for something his son obviously did, "Do share Apollo, what exactly did you do to help defeat YOUR ENEMY?"