Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Still in Throne room*

"What?!" Zoë yelled, pulling away from Percy and leveling a steely look at both Percy and Rhea. "Did you know about this Perseus?!?"

Percy shifted uneasily, not liking being on the receiving end of an angry Zoë. "I knew about an arranged marriage between me and a daughter of Atlas, though I was only told a few hours before you were." Percy said, rushing the next part as Zoë somehow managed to summon her old hunter bow.

"Ah, I see it worked." Rhea said, completely unfazed by the look Zoë had given her.

"What worked?" Zoë asked, turning towards the Titaness of motherhood

"Zoë" Atlas said, step towards his daughter, only to be met with a glare as she stepped back, unknowingly going closer to Percy. "You have been made into a Titan."

"What?!?" Zoë yelled, looking between Atlas and Rhea, "What do you mean?"

"You have been made into a Titan, the heir of Selene to be exact, and the Titan equivalent of Artemis." Rhea said, smiling like this was her plan all along, which it probably was. "So, without any further ado, may I introduce you all, to Zoë Nightshade, Titan of the Hunt, Moon, and Archery." Rhea declared.

"Wait!" Artemis said, standing up from her throne and walking over to her best friend. "I thought you said she was my Titan equivalent, she should have childbirth and maidenhood within her domains."

"Well I can't exactly let her hold the domain of maidenhood, considering she is being involved in an arranged marriage." Rhea said, rolling her eyes like it should be obvious.

"What do you mean?" Percy asked, walking up and placing a hand on Zoë's shoulder, only for her to shrug it off. "Of course you could give her the domain. Just cause we are married, doesn't mean I will force her into bed. If she doesn't want to sleep with me in that sense, then I will remain childless." Percy said, not wanting to make it any harder for Zoë than it already would be.

"Oh no you don't!" Rhea said, shaking her head rapidly. "You two are required to either have a child, or be expecting a child by the end of the year, or the treaty is off and war will be declared."

"What?!?" Zoë and Percy yelled in sync. "You never said that when you originally brought up the marriage!" Percy yelled.

"Well I changed the terms." Rhea said.

"You can't just change the terms!" Percy yelled, growing angry.

"Of course I can! I am queen of the Titans, mother of the elder Olympians! I can do whatever I darn well please." Rhea said, glaring down at Percy. "And you best remember that, boy! Before I make the life you have lived look like a cakewalk in comparison to what I would do."

Percy paled slightly, before he returned the glare ten fold. "You can force me to marry, you can have me represent Olympus in a stupid treaty, but you will not tell me how to act in my marriage, you will not force me to bed my wife! I refuse to make this harder for Zoë! So do whatever you want to me! But I won't let you harm her." Percy said, reaching towards his pocket, before he remembered he no longer had riptide, and shifted his hand to rest on the handle of his Drakon bone sword

"Very well." Rhea declared, raising her hand in preparation to cast one of her many curses, before being stopped before she ever began.

"Stop!" Zoë yelled, stepping between Percy and Rhea. "Both of you."

"She is trying to control our life! She is trying to control your future!" Percy yelled, sounding more upset about Rhea controlling Zoë's future than controlling his.