Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Location: unknown*

Third Person POV

As the time went by, Percy and Zoë grew closer than anyone ever expected. After things were awkward for the first few days that followed the wedding, after the wedding feels had wore off. And after they learned that they didn't get to go on a honeymoon, yet. But eventually they started to grow closer, again. And after three months. They could happily say that they loved each other.

Again, as the time flew by, Percy decided that it would probably be a good idea to officially introduce Zoë to his mother, seeing as they didn't get to talk much at the wedding. And after getting yelled at by his mother for not visiting and scaring the shit out of her, and vanishing to fight giants, and earth primordials and falling into Tartarus and something about how he should have told her about the giant snake before he suddenly left. Sally eventually forgave Percy for being Percy, and even embraced Zoë and accepted her as her knew daughter in law, before the moment was cut off by a crazy Estelle running into the kitchen.

"MMOOOMMM!!! My blue cookies are gone!!" Estelle yelled, before she noticed a smirking Percy standing, with her plate of cookies in his hand. And she squealed, before she tackled his legs in a most vicious attack. "Give me back my cookies!"

"Zoë!" Percy called out, being ever the dramatic fool. It appeared it came with the title of king. "Help me, I am being attacked!" he yelled, before he dramatically flopped on the floor, careful not to hurt his sister or drop the cookies.

Zoë and Sally laughed at the sight of the Jackson Siblings. "Sorry sweety!" Zoë called, "your on your own!"

"Betrayal!" Percy yelled dramatically, before he made the plate of cookies float up and out of Estelle's reach. "Protect my cookies, if I don't make it!" Percy declared, before Estelle jumped on his stomach and playfully attacked him with her tiny fists.

"Give me my cookies, you evil cookie monster!" Estelle declared, still trying to find where Percy hid them, having not noticed the cookies flying away.

"Oh! Cookie monster am I?" Percy asked. "Well then, cookie monster I shall be, you little cookie!" Percy declared before he suddenly pounced and started tickling Estelle like crazy and acting like he was a weird cookie monster and was eating her.

Estelle squealed. "NNNOOO!!! Mom help!" Estelle yelled, "the cookie monster is trying to eat me!"

Sally laughed in response, secretly taking a bite out of a blue cookie. "Fine. Percy, stop tickling your sister!" Sally called, drawing a groan of disappointment from the king of the gods, as he rolled sideways, and his sister pounced again.

"HAHA!" Estelle declared, prepared to start attacking the crazy cookie monster again, before they both froze.

For just within the peripheral vision of the two Jackson kids, they could make out Zoë and Sally casually eating away at the blue cookies.

"Traitors!" the siblings yelled, before they teamed up and attacked their designated targets, Estelle going after Sally, and Percy going after Zoë.

And again, the time seemed to fly, Percy and Zoë continued to get closer. They held an official funeral for Annabeth, though it was very late. They also had hephaestus and Athena make Annabeth the most beautiful shrine they could possibly imagine.

And as the months ticked by, the young couple slowly realised that their time frame to get Zoë pregnant was coming to an end. But they were all that nervous, they just continued to live their life.

Zoë was officially welcomed back by the hunters, being engulfed in a fierce hug by her old friend Atalanta, and mourning the loss of Phoebe, when she was told of the unfortunate demise of Phoebe at the hands of Orion.

Zoë and Artemis had also been able to reconnect, during a time that Thalia was busy trying to kick the ass of her cousin/brother/best friend.

"So." Artemis started, "How is married life?"

"It's different." Zoë said, not knowing how to have this conversation with her best friend. "You're not mad at me, right?"

"Mad? How could I possibly be mad at you, this wasn't your choice." Artemis replied, sounding baffled at Zoë's question.

"No not about the wedding, Artemis." Zoë replied, shifting awkwardly.

"Then what?" Artemis asked, sliding closer to her best friend, and sister in all but blood.

"I think I have fallen in love." Zoë mumbled, drawing a surprised look from Artemis, before she pulled Zoë in for a hug.

"Good for you!" Artemis said. "How could you ever think I would be mad at you for falling in love with your husband?" Artemis asked, slightly confused.

"I was one of your hunters." Zoë mumbled, "I broke the vow."

"Oh pish posh!" Artemis said, wiping some tears from Zoë's eyes. "You fell in love with the best man you could, and I know that Percy will treat you right. As long as you're happy, I am happy!" Artemis declared.

"You mean it?" Zoë asked, not used to Artemis being understanding when a huntress falls in love.

"Of course! You were always more than just a huntress, Zoë. You are my sister, my friend, and now you are my queen. I will always support you!" Artemis declared, standing up and pulling Zoë up with her. "Now let's go save your husband before Thalia zaps the shit out of him!" Artemis continued, laughing at the thought, and causing Zoë to laugh as well, her worries being washed away.

And yet again, the time flew by. And before long, November had arrived. And as the month drew to a close, our young rulers were met by the surprise of a lifetime.

"PERSEUS!" Zoë yelled, from her spot in the bathroom. "Come quick!"

"What's wrong?" Percy asked, as he smoothly slid into the bathroom, meaning he almost fell face first into the bath.

Zoë hesitated, before stepping aside and letting Percy see the small strip on the sink top.

"You.." Percy said, hesitating slightly, having not expected this.

"I'm pregnant!" Zoë declared, still looking nervous, before Percy stepped up and pulled her into a tight hug.

"We're gonna be parents?" Percy asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"We're gonna be parents." Zoë declared, relaxing into Percy's embrace

And as their life went on, the rulers of Olympus successfully had many children. Their first born, being their daughter. Annabeth, who Percy was able to ironically give the domain of Architecture, before they continued to have a child every year, at around the same time, much to the councils slight irritation, seeing as the kids were more reckless than their father, and they refused to age up any older than six year olds.

But life was good. The world was at peace, for now. And everyone was happy. Hera had remarried. Some nice mortal that she had met out in colorado, who the council agreed to give immortality to. And Percy was even able to give his mother, stepfather and little sister immortality. Which seemed to cause him to either always be happy, or always stressed about them officially being in a world of monsters, though his mother constantly told him to stop stressing.

And that was the life of Olympus, for the time being at least. Everyone was happy, aside from Zeus, though after Percy told him of Chaos's visit, he became extremely quiet during all meetings and stopped causing problems.

The end