Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Third Person POV

*Still Olympian throne room*

"A what?!?" Zeus bellowed.

"You have Thirty minutes to decide on who you will offer up to us, and we will let you choose which of Atlas's children you want them to marry." Rhea said simply, before signaling for the Titans to leave the throne room. "We will be outside, awaiting your choice." Rhea continued, before her, the Titans, and Damasen marched out of the throne room.

Silence befell the throne room, as the gods sat their thinking of what all just happened.

"Well then." Percy commented, from his spot on the floor, "I guess i will be going then, hope yo...." He continued, before being cut off

"Not so fast, nephew." Zeus growled, "You are gonna stay here and help us decide who will represent us."

"What?!? Why?" Percy asked. Earning a heated glare from Zeus.

"Because you know the demigods!" Zeus yelled.

"Why does it have to be a demigod? Why not a god or goddess?" Percy asked, annoyed at how they constantly used demigods for their pleasing.

"Silence!" Zeus bellowed, turning gold in anger, "And it will be a demigod, because Atlas doesn't have any children who are on the level of a god."

"On the level of a god?" Percy asked, thoroughly pissed, seeing as they were insulting Zoë and Calypso.

"What he means, Perseus." Athena started, obviously not wanting a fight between the demigod and king of the gods, mostly because she honestly didn't know who would win, "is that he doesn't have any Titan children. The Hesperides are nymph daughters of Atlas and Pleione, The Pleiades are also nymph daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Hyas, his only son, is dead. Dione is another nymph daughter of Atlas. And Calypso is also a nymph daughter of Atlas and Pleione."

Percy just grumbled in response, before noticing something. "So are you saying that your main enemies are more loyal to their spouses than you are?"

"What do you mean?" Zeus growled, obviously not liking how this day was going.

"Well of the children listed, you have the Hesperides, the Pleiades, and Calypso, all from the same parents. Whereas, just in this throne room, we have Hephaestus, who is a son of you are Hera, and Ares, a son of you and Hera. We then have Artemis and Apollo, children of you and Leto, while you were married to Hera. We have Dionysus, the offspring of you and some random mortal, again from when you were married to Hera. We have Hermes, the offspring of you and a nymph daughter of Atlas, of whom you claim to be lower than you, from when you were married to Hera, And Athena, the daughter of your first wife, who you ate and caused to fade." Percy responded, before going on another rant, "And can I just say how much of a hypocrite you are, you get mad at your father for eating your siblings, even killing him for it, but then you eat your pregnant wife!"

Once Percy finished, the throne room just sat in silence. Zeus was fuming at being talked to by a demigod in such a way, Hera was fuming at being reminded of Zeus's infidelity, but mad at Zeus or Perseus, we may never know. Athena was mad at being reminded that Zeus had permanently killed her mother. Artemis was mad, seeing as she just realized her father was as bad as all the males that she loathed.

suddenly , the atmosphere seemed to darken, the temperature dropped, and Zeus rose from his throne, master bolt in hand.

"You dare talk to your king this way?!?" Zeus yelled, causing thunder to crash all around the world, and the throne room to shake.