Chapter 8

Miguel Point of View

There is something wrong with the whole system. Nah, there must be something wrong with the generation itself.

With the advance of technology and thinking, people these days are more adaptable to new and weird things.

The son I know, the mafia leader I raised him as, the man he is, the monster in him I'm always proud of is nowhere seen when he is around the banshee girl.

This must be indeed a generation thing!

"You know why I like you so much, Oldie?" Banshee girl said excitedly as her alcohol stood beside her as he is brimming at her like a fool.

What the hell is there to like in her?

My part time worker son is just standing beside her and looking at her as if he was seeing a goddess right before his eyes.

Pfft! Such a silly fool!

"I don't care. I am not really well so I will not be able to go to your university with you." I said as I adjusted myself comfortably on my bed and closed my eyes to sleep peacefully for awhile.

This has been going on from past half an hour. I was making plans to avoid going with her from the last night and brilliantly came up with the idea of feigning ill health.

Banshee girl is like a kind of bubble gum that just sticks unless she is given the right solution to get detached with. So telling her I'm not interested is not an option because that stupid girl actually has some good skill in convincing me.

So better act sick. No matter what madness a girl posses, a girl is still a girl and she cannot trouble an old sick man.

"As I was saying, the reason I like you is, you can go to any extent to help this little girl of yours. You know I'm an aspiring acupuncturist and I'm taking you to an experiment; knowing my efforts in realizing my dream, you actually went as far as to get sick for me so I can have a better experience? Why do you love me so much, Oldie?" How in the hell did she come up with such absurd conclusion?

The more I listen to her, the more I get sick in my brain.

"Yes, it has been only a couple days with the great boss here but I came to understand how much of a softie he is, little Fae. I never saw him like that at all." My own son betrayed me for silly feelings he felt for that banshee girl.

"You should work hard and take this gang to a whole new level. I know you will. I have my faith in you." Wow! Am I watching a school drama right now?

Why don't you both just kill me?

One is a girl who has no realization to anything around her and the other is the man that came from me but has nothing that is related to me.

Faustino grinned widely and cupped her face in his hands as he gave a peck on her forehead so naturally and the f**king thing is banshee did not mind at all. "I only need your belief in me. With you beside me, I can do wonders." Lol! That made me scoff.

With her beside him he can do wonders! This should be my worst nightmare.

"Alright Oldie, let's go. We have a long drive to go and please don't take any medicines; now that you are already sick, I want you sick." She said clapping her hands as my own son, the light my eyes came forth to help me up.

I grumbled over and over in the car ride with a hope that at least then she will see my refusal in acting as her specimen but damn, Faustino – my f**king blood told her to not worry about me and just do as she please.

"Stop distracting her, Padre. Just get along. How can you even scowl at such a lovely girl?" My boy is gone! He is gone beyond my reach.

Having a son is useless!