Chapter 16

Bambina Point of View

"I feel like I won the world, Bambi. I'm so happy. Thank you." Aww, Piper! I'm so happy for you as well. You are my only best friend the whole square so it is my duty to give you what you deserve.

"The surprise is yet to be coming." I boasted as I thought of the gift that I prepared for her.

She will be not just surprised but she will also have happy tears running through her eyes and nose once she receives it.

I'm so happy and excited that I want to jump around like a kangaroo.

"Alright, now, Piper don't you dare let those tears come out of your eyes or else your makeup will have a funeral. Bambi dear, you should go and look after the preparations while I get Piper into her dress." Mama, who came here specially for this occasion along with Papa, said.

I nodded obediently and left the room as I have many more arrangements to take care of. I still have to get many things prepare accordingly so the most important day in Piper's life is a foolproof bang.

I walked to the backyard of Sergio's mansion and saw that the décor is complete and all set but don't know why I feel like there is something missing in the whole ambiance.

As if something important is not there at all.

"What is it, dear?" Papa asked me from the chair he is sitting. I walked to him and sat beside him looking around again and again to see what exactly is missing.

"Papa, don't you think there is something missing? I feel as if something really important and complimentary to this ambiance is not there at all." I expressed.

Hmm, flowers are fresh and blooming.

The curtains and color decorative papers are in sync with the flowers and color pattern.

There is much needed red carpet too.

The Dias is just perfect according to the catalogue I saw.

Guests are already here and seated.

Family and friends are busy with work.

Food and Drinks are all set and serving.

Then what might be the lacking one here?

"You think there is something lacking here then there is indeed something missing out. Why don't you talk to others and find out, Chere?" I followed his advice and went to have important meeting with Sergio, Ivan and Ferb and saw that Oldie sat in the chair beside Papa and was having a chat with him.

He is indeed my Papa! The best and the smart in my world.

I think I took after him no matter how you look at it.

"Little Fae, what is happening here?" Alcohol ran to me and held me by my shoulders as he pulled me behind the pillar.

"That is it! That is what we are missing. I found the answer Alcohol!" An asteroid hit my brain as an idea popped. I hugged Alcohol and ran back to find Sergio and Ivan to have everything ready.

It took them some good time to find everything but they did it with my help and a little of my luck.

The time to get the show started is almost on the edge and Mama already texted me that Piper is already ready and set to go.

"Are you ready?" I asked Sergio, my brother, and gestured an okay sign to the sound engineers on the stage to have a final check.

This birthday will be Piper's best ever birthday!