Chapter 13

Faustino Point of View

"Boss, I got everything set as per your orders. One word and we will charge right through the building." Ferb informed me through the small Bluetooth device that I am wearing inside my ear.

It is better being careful than sorry later. I don't know if Sergio or any of his men know how Faustino Ale Diaz look like.

Under the name of Shadow, I've been hiding my identity from far many years just so I can deal with many things easily without being noticed but with spies in my own bunch, I cannot say if my identity is still intact or not.

"You don't have to rush inside. Wait for my orders and do not let yourself being seen by any of them. I am safe and will be safe no matter what." I replied back as I saw little Fae skip inside the Italian mob headquarters as if she is going into a garden.

She is really fearless!

She is skipping at least five steps ahead of me giving me enough space to whisper back to Ferb. For now, I did not inform Padre about Sergio feat of sending Little Fae as a spy but soon he will find out anyway.

I should handle the matter before the time came. He is already against me choosing her and if he knows she is also their spy, it will be hell of a headache to convince him.

"But boss, what about Bambi? Are you sure she doesn't need a Bluetooth to contact us back if something goes wrong?" This time it is one of my underbosses Liam who inquired. He runs all the pubs in the country for me and one of the very sly person people ever knew of.

But there is only one person to whom he yielded defeatedly and that is my little Fae. He yields to me and Padre because we are his boss but when it comes to the little woman I fell in love with, people just obey her as they respect her.

"You think she needs our protection? She can even fair up from a bomb blast without a speck of soot on her." Ferb replied back with a scoff but the pride in his tone is unmasked. "I only let boss go inside the enemy's den alone because he is with Bambi, Liam. If it is not for her, I would've dealt with that scoundrel in a different way."

I cleared my throat as their bickering is getting on my nerves. But I can still feel the sprout of pride and affection bud inside me whenever they believed in little Fae with such blind faith.

I should feel bad, disappointed or even jealous that my men trust this little harmless woman more than me and my skills but on contrary, I just feel delighted that I finally met my match.

And I can never ask for much better than her.

She is all I need and all I ever want.

She is someone who cannot be controlled, she is like a typhoon what crashed my heart with her charms.

she is assertive but I enjoy it. She cannot be handled easily but that is what I love about her.

I don't need a submissive woman who just wants to please me, I want Little Fae who can surprise me every minute of my life.

Life with her will be a roller coaster that no matter how dangerous it is, I will surely enjoy.

"Do you think he will like the Pizza? Will it be spicy enough to his liking?" Fae suddenly stopping and asked as she turned back to me with a smile.

God that smile! Lightening must be an offspring of that smile.

"They will surely cry in gratitude." I said with a grin as I switched off the Bluetooth for now.

They will surely cry but with gratitude? I don't think so.

A smirk formed on my face at the thought of Sergio and his men getting hospitalized for days after eating a pure chili Pizza.