Chapter 15

Faustino Point of View

Coaxing?

Nah! She will not understand.

Propose?

No, not at all. Not until she has butterflies in her stomach.

Seducing?

I wonder she will respond the way I want.

"You should spend more and more time with her, boss." I heard a decisive tone of Liam who is silently listening to my rants.

To be honest, I thought about it long ago but seeing how special little Fae is, it is not the time that matters to her but feelings.

"I should look for a way to invoke romantic feeling for me. She doesn't know what a relationship is and what it is to love and to be loved. She should have the same passion for me like I have for her." I mumbled back with a sigh.

Ferb filled my glass with another swig of whiskey, passing the bottle to Liam who drank it from the bottle directly.

When I'm still lost in my own thoughts of making little Fae fall in love with me, Ferb and Liam shared a meaningful look which irked me.

Here, I am worrying myself with the aspects of having my girl fall in love with me while these useless two are just having fun at my expense.

Looking at it naturally, I am very much of a easy person to fall in love with. With my Godly features, a solid career, enough money, lovely family (although it's just Padre); everything just compels a girl to go blindly in love for me.

But then again, my little Fae is a little different. She has a different way to look at life and she is the only person I cannot control to my will whatsoever. So the way to her heart should not be the path that is already paved.

I should pave my own way.

"Boss –" Ferb dared to pat my shoulder in a very friendly way as he transformed his face into a counselor one. "Bambi is not your usual girl who will warm your bed for a night with just a wink from you. You have to do something that might strike her heart with uncontrollable affection for you. Mind you, anything usual will not work with her." Ferb expressed his opinion as if he is a love counselor who wrote many books and articles from experience.

I hate to agree to him but I know he is right. Anything routine will never win her heart.

"I know. You both think yourself, a girl who coerced Sergio Lastro, the notorious Italian Mafia leader to give up his gang on her request and all she had to do was talk to him for a little while. She managed to have him sign his whole mob organization to her. For a capable and a unique girl like her, how do you think should I act to get her heart?" Forget about my ego as their boss, right now I need answers and ways to get Fae all for myself.

Little Fae is the only desire that I want so desperately but I also want her willingly.

"Flirt, maybe?" Liam posed shrugging.

"Tried already. I told her how good she looks and how I like to spend my lips on her but she did not think of it as lovers affection. She just thought it as a common gesture."

"Then seduce her. Show her your well built body and lure her in with your charms." Ferb proposed making me sigh heavily.

"She thinks I lack meat in my body." Ferb and Liam spewed out their drinks and laughed out loudly at how my eight packs was interpreted by her.

What will be unique enough to catch her attention?

What will shake her heart and make her mine?