Chapter 30: Stains

Leo's POV:

"Like why would you prefer Blueberries to strawberries" Nikita asked laughing as the other girls in the table joined her while I, Michael and Tyler just looked at them with furrowed eye brows

Me, Red, Tyler, Luna, Michael, Renne, Nikita and Roxy were currently sitting in school having lunch arguing about random stuff like; what ice cream flavor is better, who's the best rapper, who's the best singer, what super power is more amazing and right now, we're arguing about berries. The girls think straw berries are better but I along with the other guys thing straw berries are better.

"You guys are only saying that because that is a general girls knowledge" Tyler argued
"Yeah, even girls with no idea of how they both taste think straw berry is better" Michael agreed

"I actually think blue berry is better too" We heard a voice from behind me say. The girls were in front of us so they were able to see the person and they all looked mad. I didn't need to turn like Tyler and Michael to figure out who the person was, I swear I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"What do you want again Anya?" I said my mood suddenly changing
"I just want to talk to you in private Leo" she said calmly and I looked at Hermione who ushered me to go and we left together to the sport complex

"What?" I asked rudely when we got there, I didn't mean to be rude but she kinda deserved it.
"I just wanted to apologize for every single thing I've done to you Leo, I broke your trust and our relationship together, I'm such a horrible person, please forgive me and give me another chance Leo. Let's live the way we normal do before this reputation thing came up" she said honestly.

I kinda felt pity for her but I'm not leaving Hermione at all.
"I'm not angry with you anymore Anya but I can't leave Hermione for you, I'm sorry about that. I'm also sure you'll find someone who would be able to handle you and your reputation at the same time" 
"I don't want anyone Leo, I only want you and I can't bear the fact that you are with Dranes............"
"Her name is Hermione" I interrupted
"Her surname is Dranes" she argued
"But she said you should call her Hermione" u said back
"Fine, I'll call her whatever you want" she said obviously hurting her huge ego "but please, stop talking to her and come back to me Leo, I promise to change just for you, I saw you and Dra...... Hermione kissing at Brain Freeze and I was jealous. I wanted you to let go of her and come to me, I wanted you to come over and call me a slut again cause then at least I would be your slut" she continued.

I know she's not lying because she doesn't usually say sorry and I really want to forgive her and help her but I just can't, I can't Hermione not now, not ever.
Hermione made me know what true love meant and our relationship wasn't built on reputation, OK it did kinda start on Anya trying to build her reputation but still, I love her and she loves and trusts me, I won't break even break her pencil talk more her heart.

"I'm sorry Anya, but things can never be the same way it was between us" I say and see tears forming in her eyes but I knew for sure she won't cry, that would ruin her reputation.
I look at her once more before finally walking away leaving her in one spot with the tears gathering in her eyes.

**********

Anya's POV:

"I'm sorry Anya, but things can never be the same way it was between us" he said before walking away leaving me alone with watery eyes.

I cleaned my eyes with my handkerchief and breathed in, I don't want to cry in school and then ruin my reputation.

Why did he even do this to me?
I already said sorry right?
He should listen to me, he should dump Dranes
Did he think he would dump me for that piece of trash and I'll just let go?
Even if it take me a hundred years, I swear I'll still come back for Leo
Even if I don't love Leo anymore in the future, I'll make sure he doesn't ever get married to anyone especially if that person is Dranes but in the mean time I have some warnings to give to a little slutty nerd.