Substitute Lover: 1 (Edited)

Jing Yi opened her eyes and looked around. She was in a cute looking room that looked like it belonged to a child. She was lying on a pink princess styled bed surrounded by a bunch of plush animals.

She reached out to grab one but she then realized her hands were much shorter then they were before.

She looked down at her small hands in confusion.

"?"

[Host, you've been reincarnated as  Qiu Yi but because this is the first world, to make things easier, you've been reincarnated as the child version of Qiu Yi so you have a higher chance of changing her terrible fate!] Zhenzhen said darting around curiously looking at the child version of Jing Yi.

"Oh." 

Because Jing Yi had reincarnated into Qiu Yi's body, Qiu Yi's appearance had been altered to fit what Jing Yi would look like if she was a child.

She still had her long black hair and big pure eyes that looked to be free of any blemishes. She also retained her jade-like skin. The only difference was that her appearance was more childish and she was considerably smaller then she was before.

Even though she was only a little child, you could tell she would grow up into a stunning beauty when she was older. 

Zhenzhen silently drooled looking at its host.

[Host, you look good. You could probably even attract the male lead with your looks!]

"Huh?" Jing Yi tilted her head. 

"I don't understand. Why would I attract the male lead? He already has the female lead." She said naively.

[...Host, perhaps you were a sheltered young lady in your past life?]

An oblivious beauty, how will the host survive in the cruel world?

Jing Yi still showed a blank expression indicating she didn't understand what Zhenzhen was going on about.

[Nevermind, on a different note, I've got Qiu Yi's information right here!]

Qiu Yi

Identity: The only daughter of the renowned Qiu family.

Personality and past life: When she was a child, she was very quiet and introverted which is why she found difficulty making friends. The only 'friends' she had were ones who sucked up to her because of her money and background. When she wasn't there though, they would talk bad about her, saying things like "her only redeeming trait is her rich parents," which made Qiu Yi unable to trust people and begin developing an even more introverted personality.

When she was kidnapped and saved by Yan Xiuying, she saw Yan Xiuying as her hero and when Yan Xiuying wanted to befriend her, she accepted and felt extremely overjoyed. After all, she thought Yan Xiuying had no ulterior motive as her family was also rich. Because she saw Yan Xiuying as her hero, she believed that whatever Yan Xiuying was asking her to do was right which lead to her helping with her crimes.

Mission:

- To reverse Qiu Yi's tragic fate: 1000 points

[Points are used to buy things from the points market, it unlocks after you complete this mission.] Zhenzhen explained.

[You are only 5 years old at the moment and the high school you attend with the leads don't start until you're 16!] Zhenzhen continued.

"Oh." She said with an expressionless face making Zhenzhen sweatdrop. 

Does the host ever make any other expression? 

"Xiao Yi!" A woman's voice called out and opened the door to her room. "Have you woken up yet?"