Chapter 17: She must have liked him

Sure enough, it was the female who was picked by the wolf. There were few words, but the logic was clear. The IQ was obviously above Yuanyuan, and it made his team feel distracted in just a few minutes.

He admits to calculating the wolf salt, but he is really wrong for stealing female food or something!

He just saw that Guoguo was thin and probably could not eat much, and Dragon Fruit had also eaten more than half. It is estimated that she should be full, so when Yuanyuan asked him for it, he passed it.

I knew that I would be exposed as a result, so I converged.

Grab female food or something, how can he mix it up?

Lion Yue felt that the future world was dark, and even the severe punishment he was about to face was left behind.

Shi Quan gave his subordinate a glance, and a few lions went out immediately, driving the lion Yue back.

A majestic captain of a majestic, instantly became a prisoner.

Wolf Salt was quite satisfied with this kind of treatment, nodded to the head of state, transformed into a beast shape, and carried his own female towards the safe city.

Riding a wolf is much more tossing than sitting a kangaroo. At least in the kangaroo bag, you don't have to worry about being thrown out. Baiyue is overwhelmed along the way.

Back in the safe city, Bai Yue's bones were almost falling apart, and she loosened her hand on wolf's neck and crooked to the ground.

The wolf nitrified into a human form, caught Baiyue with his backhand, and hugged her and stood up.

"Hasn't you just eaten enough? I'll buy you some more."

Wolf Salt touched Bai Yue's stomach distressedly and walked to the food supply station next to him. The personal terminal swiped on the scanning plane, and the machine immediately spit out a small piece of wood.

"There are only wood-based foods here. When you go home, you will eat delicious food. The fruit you bought yesterday should have arrived." Wolf Salt said.

Bai Yue sniffed the wood, smelling a bit of toon, nibbling two bites with interest, and still not forgetting to slander.

Shit, i'm not said it to you, even if you streak outside, few people anyway. But now back to a civilized city, is it really okay for you to streak on the street like this?

She nibbled the wood while turning her head to look around.

Someone noticed them, but their eyes were all on her, and she turned a blind eye to the streaking of wolf salt.

What a strange city, a strange world.

Wolf Salt changed into a beast-shaped piggyback, this time only jogging by the road.

The clean wind gently blows on the face, giving Baiyue a kind of pleasure-riding feeling, and even the hard-bang-bang wood in her mouth tastes a bit delicious.

Soon they arrived at the house, the black bear was still at the door, and the standard soldier stood by the courtyard door, so that the home of the wolf was instantly high-grade.

It's just that the burden on the side exposed the essence of him "vagrants", and the huge contrast made him more pitiful.

Bai Yue sighed: There are poor people in any era!

Wolf put down Baiyue and went to open the door.

Bai Yue took the opportunity to throw the wood that didn't bite the phone and gave it to the black bear next to the station to pay her attention to him.

Maybe this piece of wood can save him from hunger today. Anyway, she is just a pet, and the other party will only treat her when she throws things around, which should not hurt his self-esteem.

Xiong Yao subconsciously caught what the female threw, and looked down to see that it was food, he could not help but stunned.

"Guoguo, come in." Wolf Salt turned and called Bai Yue.

Xiong Yao was busy hiding the food behind his back. If he was not a beast at this time, two suspicious blushes would appear on his face.

The female has given him food, and she must have loved himself! ! !