Chapter 22: Apply for a certificate

Lang Zhi mixed the medicine powder with warm water, stirred and melted it, and took it in, but it took only two minutes. When he came back, he saw the sleeping sweet female.

One of his big palms was gently placed on the soft head of the female hair, and it appeared that this head was small, and the female became more petite and fragile.

"I'm exhausted today." Wolf wore a pity, put the medicine on the bedside table, and gently stroked Bai Yue's back, so that she could sleep more sweetly.

He looked at his wife quietly for a long time, and he doesn't get bored.

"Boom!" Suddenly a loud noise came from the living room, breaking the tranquility of the home.

Bai Yue's body shivered in her sleep, and she couldn't sleep well.

Wolf stalked her back in a placid manner, and stood up when her facial expression relaxed.

Xiong Yao carefully placed the stone chair that he accidentally knocked over.

His family was a big burden, and the houses he used to live in were empty. And the furniture in this house is many and delicate, which makes a clumsy bear animal very unaccustomed and inconvenient. The crippled or accidentally knocked down something.

Xiong Yao was hesitating whether to go to the master bedroom to see if the female was frightened, and Lang Zhi came out.

"You scared her." Wolf whispered his voice, but he could still hear the displeasure in his voice.

"Sorry." Xiong Yao glanced worriedly at the bedroom.

Lang Zhi took the door of the room mercilessly and said, "While she is asleep, let's go through the formalities first."

Xiong Yao's eyes lit up and immediately followed.

After completing the household registration procedures, he is a legal mating-matching person.

After entering the house, all of Xiong Yao's property will be automatically transferred to Wolf's personal terminal. Because of the economic lifeline, the captain is the absolute leader of the entire team.

If there are conflicts in the future and we need to separate, it will be a big trouble to cut the property, but basically all the players won't leave the house, after all, the team still has to raise females.

Both of them went out in human form because they were going to do things. This is the basic etiquette of the orcs, but it is a waste of time.

The two quickly ran to the Animal Policy Bureau. After going through the formalities, Wolf Watched the extra contribution on the personal terminal and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

More than he thought, Xiong Yao was really rich, and the contribution enough to buy a good female and is the strongest evidence.

They are considered a strong team, and it will be good not to add players in the future.

Thinking of this, Wolf's attitude towards Xiong Yao eased a bit.

"The book says that it takes two or three hours for a female to take a nap to wake up naturally. Let's go to the female feeding guide." Wolf said.

In fact, it is better for them to stagger their studies and to take care of females at home.

But now Lang Zhi cannot fully rest assured to Xiong Yao, in case Xiong Yao is doing something to Guoguo while he is away, he may not even know.

This is not the heart of the villain, but this type of tragedy often happens. There are often females who are pregnant without the captain’s knowledge, and they only know who the father is when they have children.

He listened for half an hour, and then let Xiong Yao continue to study, he first came back to see Guoguo.

Xiong Yao didn't think much, and he followed with a silly heart.

However, at this time, Bai Yue in the villa was already awake.

She sat up, wrapped in thin bewilderment, didn't see Lang Zhi in the bedroom, and subconsciously searched the whole villa with mental force.

Immediately after that, Bai Yue covered her mouth in surprise, her dark-black eyes filled with wonder and surprise.

Her mental strength has improved a lot!!!