Chapter 170: Yueyue is not dead?

"Boo---"

The air is scratched by the vines and Xiong Yao suddenly raised his head, his eyes locked on the young man in the center of the vines.

The bone vine raised his hand, and a large piece of vine is drawn towards Xiong Yao by the river.

Xiong Yao held Bai Yue and rolled to the side. His thick arm is on the bank of the river, and he took Bai Yue to the shore with a strong effort.

"Snapped!"

The vine slapped a large splash on the water.

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed, and immediately poured by a piece of cold water, and her eyes began to recover.

The wolf cubs climbed to the shore in a hurry, smelling the smell of white bone vines. They are not afraid, but are at a loss.

"Aoao Aoao!" the eldest yelled at Bone Vine.

Bai Guteng glanced at the wolf cubs, and the vines pulled towards Xiong Yao again, which seemed to be overwhelming, but just avoided all the wolf cubs.

Xiong Yao didn't understand this and shouted to the cubs: "Come here!"

He pulled himself out of Bai Yue as he spoke.

Bai Guteng clearly see a thick and long purple-black object pulled out of Bai Yue's body. The fierce appearance at first glance showed that it is very fierce, and a large amount of transparent liquid is brought out.

When the plant is injured, it will secrete transparent mucus. Astragalus reasonably regards the liquid brought out as-Yue Yue is stabbed and bleed!

Although animals generally shed red blood.

Bai Guteng knows that the animal's body is very fragile, and such a large object can be fatal if poked in the chest and abdomen. Although the bear beast is inserted from below, it is almost hurt.

The white bone vines are about to crack, and they start to get hotter.

Xiong Yao protected Bai Yue with his own body. In order to save the wolf cubs, this time he did not avoid the dodge and ran towards the wolf cubs.

"Slap!" This sound was solidly shot on Xiong Yao.

"Oh!" The wolves jumped screaming.

Although they aren't beaten, they are still trembling by the strong wind, and jumped up reflexively as they clapped on the ground, as if they are shaken by the sound.

Xiong Yao clenched his fists, and his roar shouted into a larger animal shape: "Roar!"

Bone Vine stared at Xiong Yao with murderous eyes, his hands and hair were transformed into vines, which looked like a giant snake with countless heads in the distance, and made a sound of "Wow-Wow -" with waving .

The atmosphere between one beast and one plant is tense to the boiling point.

Bai Yue held Xiong Yao's neck, and her body is tightly attached to Xiong Yao to cover the naked body, turning her head to look at Baiguteng.

"Qiuqiu, what are you doing?" Bai Yue gasped slightly, her cheeks flushed, and she looked healthier than the other day.

Bone Vine stunned, the vines in the air.

"Are you not dead?"

Bai Yue: "..." What made the ball think she was dead?

Xiong Yao frowned and looked at the weird young man, Xiong Yao ask: "Is he Bone Vine?"

……

This time the mating-matching is interrupted, and Bai Yue is relieved.

Lang Zhi is not good to Xiong Yao before. She is afraid that Xiong Yao will do bad for the cubs, so she is so anxious to determine the relationship with Xiong Yao.

But she didn't want Xiong Yao to leave seeds in her body. Too early, Xiong Yao's cubs might make him eccentric, at least waiting for the cubs to have a certain degree of independence to consider.

So, this level is just right now.

Xiong Yao lit a fire by the river, and Bai Yue's clothes is roasted beside him, and Bai Yue shrank smoothly in his arms.

Bai Guteng is far from the fire, staring at Xiong Yao with murderous eyes.