Chapter 73: Five Piece Bed Set is Arrived

Xiong Yao's throat knot rolled a little, put the shelled eggs on the dinner plate, and pushed towards Bai Yue: "There is this."

Thank you.

Bai Yue said in her heart, scooped some steamed eggs with eggshells, and fed them to Xiong Yao's mouth: "You eat too."

Xiong Yao's eyes brightened, hesitating for a second, and opened his mouth to bite the eggshell.

"Click, click," Xiong Yao chewed the egg together with the shell.

Bai Yue: "..." It sounds delicious when it sounds crunchy?

Bai Yue suddenly had an urge to eat eggshells.

But Xiong Yao is really easy to satisfy. He is so happy with a bite of steamed eggs, he can also make one for himself.

At this time, only Xiong Yao heard: "The food you gave me, I still keep it."

which kind of food? Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao suspiciously.

Xiong Yao's eyes were shiny, and he licked the lips of the steamed egg. "Before I entered the team, you secretly sent my camphor wood."

Bai Yue thought of it, and felt a bad feeling in her heart.

As expected, Xiong Yao's next words verified her hunch.

"I know that females will only give male the food they like. I was determined at that time that the non-wolf team would not enter. I must take good care of you and never let down your feelings for me."

Bai Yue paused and suddenly wanted to cut herself off.

She knew he is a partner with Lang Zhi and her team, and she did not dare to show any favor to any orcs!

Baiyue was in a depressed mood, and buried herself in four eggs to comfort herself.

Not long after breakfast, the doorbell rang, and the "five-piece set on the bed" bought by Langzhi yesterday arrived.

Lang Zhi told Xiong Yao before going out and asked him to help received it, so Xiong Yao received the goods and immediately went to his bedroom.

Bai Yue followed the way, looking at the five-piece suit.

When he unboxed it, there was a pile of white cloth.

Xiong Yao looked at the instructions for a while, picked up a white cloth and tied it to the foot of the bed.

Bai Yue also took one, and looked at it, suddenly angry.

There is a ring at one end of the cloth strip. Bai Yue put her hand in it, and the hand was locked tightly. It won't break free, but it won't hurt your wrist.

Is this going to tie her to the bed in big letters?

Hell, there is no human rights for mental retardation?

How dare you wolf, i'll wait for you to come back and see how I'll clean up you!

Xiong Yao tied the four cloth ropes to the four bedposts respectively, and took the last piece of strange fabric to study.

"What is this?" Xiong Yao wondered.

Bai Yue couldn't understand it either, so she went to study with Xiong Yao.

Its fabric texture is relatively hard, and looks like it is worn on the body.

But the manual says that this should be tied to the middle of the bed.

The wolf beast has special holes at the end of the bed to fix this set of tools.

Neither of them understood it. After studying for a while, Xiong Yao fixed the fifth tool to the end of the bed according to the method.

Bai Yue stood by and looked at the new shape of the bed, feeling that the future would be fresh.