Chapter 68: Ancestor

Before starting the examination, Doctor Leopard was startled by the blood on Bai Yue's pants.

"So much blood?"

Bai Yue listened to his tone, it seemed that this is very bad, originally it was only a pain, but also worried at this time.

Where should she be broken?

Thinking of Bai Yue's tears, she shed again, crying silently, making the wolf who was always paying attention to her expression heartbroken.

"It's me who is not good." Langzhi hugged Bai Yue and said in a mute voice.

Xiong Yao helped Dr. Leopard unzip Bai Yue's pants to see how nervous everyone was, and Bai Yue couldn't be shy anymore.

For a while, Bai Yue had swollen buns there, which had a big impact on the examination, but it was not difficult for the doctor Leopard, who was a skilled doctor.

"What's wrong with her? Very badly hurt? Will it have a long-term effect on her?" Lang Zhi asked worriedly.

Dr. Leopard's face became darker and his expression was so scared that Bai Yue's heart hung up, feeling the rhythm of her death.

"How did you get it? Did you hurt her like this, did you not apply medicine beforehand?" Dr. Leopard's voice was irritated.

Lang Zhi and Baiyue were both amazed. Lang Zhi asked: "What medicine should I use beforehand?"

Doctor Leopard: "..."

"Softening and aphrodisiac ointment, haven't you taken the basic course of raising females?" This sentence was almost shouted by the doctor Leopard, and the blue muscles of the forehead jumped a few times.

"I said how could this be the case, I have never seen a person who was more seriously injured than her!"

The thing that annoys him most is these orcs who don't understand chaos. If he doesn't study well, he needs a doctor to make up lessons.

"I have completed all the courses." Lang Zhi said, thinking of it, his voice was uncertain: "I didn't read it except for the attached "Mating Guide" CD."

The female printed on the disc was fat like a ball, and it was completely different from Guoguo, and Lang Zhi completely ignored it.

"..." Doctor Leopard was speechless for a while, and said quietly: "That is the most critical knowledge in the feeding course."

Lang Zhi: "..."

Bai Yue: "..."

Xiong Yao has never seen the legendary "Mating Guide", but he is aware of it.

Dr. Leopard was too lazy to talk to Langzhi, silently treated the wounds on the female, suddenly moved, and took a breath.

"She's the first time?" Dr. Leopard raised his head and looked at Langzhi.

Lang Zhi is unsure: "It should be."

It is no secret that some orcs bully the females in the breeding center. They can't tell at all, so when they buy females, they always only look intact.

Dr. Leopard put down his equipment and looked at Bai Yue for a while inexplicably.

"I have seen in an ancient medical technique that a woman ** has a layer ** two thousand years ago. The female will rupture for the first time after mating, which is very similar to her situation."

Bai Yue: "..."

So, did women evolve? So, she actually has nothing to do?

"What do you mean?" Wolf's frowning eyebrows didn't relax at all because of "first mating", only caring about Guoguo's health.

Dr. Leopard continued: "She should be a phenomenon of returning to her ancestry. The female generation is not as good as the generation. Returning to the ancestor is definitely a good thing."

With that said, Doctor Leopard looked at Bai Yue thoughtfully: "No wonder she is so healthy..."

Lang Zhi first sighed with relief, kissed on Bai Yue's forehead, and then looked straight, solemnly said to Doctor Leopard: "I hope you keep her medical information confidential."

Doctor Leopard glanced at Lang Zhi and he is clearly felt threatened and murderous.