Chapter 134: The Secrets from Past of the Head City

Lion's gaze looked at Langzhi as if he is a dead man, probably because of the destiny of Langzhi. He didn't hide it, and his arms waved toward the altar of sacrifice.

"This enchantment contains a lot of energy, which can be used not only to suppress plants, but also for me, ha ha ha ha..." Shi Quan said with laughing wildly.

The wolf quickly enlightened and calmly said: "So the orcs who have become heads of state in the past will greatly increase their capabilities. However, you seem to be extremely powerful."

And since Shi Quan became the head of state, the enchantment became more unstable.

Bai Yue held Wolf's arms and looked around for the ball. Hearing Shi Quan, she couldn't help but vomit in her heart: Say, though you say, you know that the villain dies of words.

Shi Quan heard the words with more enthusiasm and said loudly: "Every night, the holy water derived from the enchantment will reveal rich energy. My wind power can promote the flame to burn, and the energy is released faster. The more energy there is naturally, the stronger I am of course."

The wolf clenched his fists tightly, and there is a strong anger in his eyes.

"So you only care about your strength, ignoring the safety of the safe city, and gaining energy at the expense of uncontrolled enchantment? You are not worthy of being the master of a city!"

With the attitude of Langzhi, the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

Shi Quan lingered around the looming wind energy, and floated his thick mane, which is quite like a fairy wind bone.

"I am selfish, but the last few enchantments are out of control, but you have wronged me, because of this matter, I haven't done anything for a month, and this time it looks normal before I continue."

The wolf ponder is thoughtful. In this way, the reliability of the white bone vine is a conscious living body.

Shi Quan sneered, "I'm already tell you everything you want to know, now, go to die!"

Speak, he waved his palms, and a strong wind blew towards the wolf.

"Hoooo!" Lang Zhi turned into a giant wolf in an instant, dangling Bai Yue to the side.

Because of the long attack distance, he successfully escaped Shi Quan's blow.

"Oh!" The thicker roar of the lion sounded, and Shi Quan turned into a beast, and ran towards the wolf.

Shi Quan immediately released Baiyue. In order not to hurt her by mistake, he had to take the initiative to rush to Shi Quan to keep Baiyue away from the battlefield as much as possible.

The two beasts sprinted towards each other, jumping at the same time, forming a sumo in the air.

They are the most powerful orcs in the family, but the lion beasts are generally more burly than the wolf beasts. The strong muscles of Shi Quan are more powerful, and it seems to be one size larger than the wolf.

In comparison, Wolf's slender body is more flexible. This sumo looks like he is in a weak position.

However, he is also a power-based war beast, with no obvious appearance and strong internal strength.

The two claws hit each other, and the wolf beast and the lion beast retreated in the air at the same time, and they seemed to be invincible.

However, Bai Yue remembered that Wolf's strength is greater than that Shi Quan. In the last duel, Lang Zhi skewed Shi Quan.

This time it must have been deliberately avoided by Lang Zhi.

At the moment when the two beasts retreated, the lion beast screamed, and a wind blade spewed out of his mouth, striking the deadliest head of Lang Zhi.

If Lang Zhi has not spared just a moment, I am afraid that the wind blade will immediately cut his neck.

However, the current situation is uncertain. The distance is still too close. Lang Zhi is too late to dodge.

However, it seems that Langzhi has been prepared for a long time. When the wind blade shot, he has turned his body and turned his head to the side, but only exposed his shoulders to the attack range.