introduction

Hello! My name is Nadine and I like to make people happy and smile!

Yes that is a strange introduction to a book, I'll happily admit that. It was because of my love to make people happy that I created this book which was once blog...well it still is a blog but I wanted to make it more accessible. First I would like to tell you a little bit more about me, my experiences and how this book is going to be laid out!

I am twenty years old as of June 2020, I love to write both books and poetry. I am fascinated by crystals and I would identify as a Christian witch. I have something called mitochondrial disease which will probably be mentioned quite a bit in here. The main effects of this are that I am blind , can't hear very well and other physical issues associated with my nerves and muscles. I am currently a second year university student and I am studying English Language. I am the stereotypical weird loner who was also a teachers pet. That tells you a lot about me. I like to dabble at a lot of things , video making, blog making, writing, art -very bad art- and some other things that I may mention!

In the title of the book I consider this as 'letters from a friend' this is because I liked to sign off my blog with a farewell and best wishes, like a letter. It also makes things feel a bit more personal despite how generalised some of these posts may be.

Overall I hope that these letters from a friend could help make your day a little bit brighter and happier, you'll always have a friend here!

Happy Reading!

Nadine