change confidence and worries

change, confidence and worries

Hello there,

I have been spending a lot of time on the internet recently . Through that time on the internet i have found many things such as discord and twitch. I wanted to share with you some little bits of inspiration and some lessons that i have learnt throughout my time on the internet the past few months during these tough times.

I've talked about confidence not too long ago. Though something else has been brought to my attention that i wanted to bring up and share with you. You will not be forgotten. No matter who you are and how many people you talk to. If you are a content creator for example, you are not going to be forgotten just because you haven't posted in a few days but that's taking it to slight extremes. In our everyday lives we touch so many people's hearts with our actions or simple words .

Do you remember someone complimenting you at some point? Or doing a nice deed for you? You could do something as simple as opening a door or complimenting someone's shirt and perhaps that person will remember that forever. Maybe you made someone's week or gave them the confidence to wear the thing on their first date.

Small things like that can make a huge difference to people's days and lives . Your footprint on the sand stays even after the waves have washed them away...much like the sticky residue on stickers that are so difficult to peel off and have no place on the front of books. Things like that can stay forever in someone's memories.

This same occurrence has brought something else to my attention.Something that i had touched upon briefly when i was talking about exam stress. Your mind can change at any point , your future is never set in stone. Your future is like air-dry clay , with just a bit of water you can cover cracks and add things or change things. Your exam results or your university course does not define what you need to do in the future.

Maybe you felt pressured to go to uni and study law but you have a passion for writing, don't let anything stop you from writing a novel. Maybe you really like graphic design but are clueless one here to get started, don't be afraid to contact places in order to get advice. Possibilities are endless.

Things happen at different stages for different people, maybe someone is extremely happy with where they are and they are younger then you. Don't be put down by this as your happily ever after will come , maybe you just need to wait a little bit longer for the perfect time. You'll have your time where things are perfect don't stare at the cookie that someone else has , it may not be to your taste.

Best wishes and sending love!

Nadine