confidence

Confidence

we all have confidence, whether we have a lot of it or a little of it. we all have it.

it's something which is very easy to lose actually, and something hard to gain , well for me. but the reason i'm posting this is basically lots of people i went to school with are having kids, and i'm single and lonely! so I thought the best way to make me gain confidence is helping other people with theirs!

firstly , don't look at others and compare their life to yours, there may be others comparing their life to yours and think yours is better , it's natural to want something that you don't have but then that brings you down. so try to avoid the feeling of jealousy, observe the person and be happy for them, it doesn't mean that you can't make that a goal of yours to achieve one day. it'll just take a bit longer.

secondly, it's important to be a sort off filter when it comes to negative energy and comments. some people may want to rid you of the confidence that you have every right to own! not paying them any mind is best as you're not letting the negative energy and thoughts overtake you! people have their own opinions which should be respected -though if vocalised acknowledged with respect- but that doesn't mean that their opinions of you reflect everyone's opinions of you or your opinions of yourself.

i'm not saying that you should be built like a brick wall and don't let any information process, constructive criticism is perhaps very useful in some cases. Be selective on what you store in your head. if you are complimented of course keep that positive comment and energy. perhaps someone is trying to be helpful in their own way, people aren't always easy to read.

Thirdly, remember that nothing's permanent, even tattoos can be taken away -though some body modifications can't be taken away....it's a metaphorical thing- you know what I mean, you're entire life will not be created because of one moment, a bad interview or tripping over your own feet in the front of class will not decide your life journey . There are always second chances, there are always ways to change your life. where you are now could be massively different to where you will be in five years time. Don't let your current situation hold you down and knock your confidence.

confidence isn't always about your self-confidence but it can also describe something you have with other people. Though you may not be able to choose who comes into your life you can choose who stay in your life. We all have different intentions for the life that we live and it's important that we have confidence in those who we allow ourselves to be surrounded by. having people that we can trust is healthy as we shouldn't have to hold the world on our shoulders.

the main point is to remember that you deserve to have confidence, you shouldn't let others put you down and take away what you have.

All the best,

Nadine