Chapter I: Assassination Time (Part II)

You waited until they're completely out of sight, seeing their figure pass by outside before you made your move to follow them. Your other classmates didn't seem to notice your disappearance, making your escape easier. Remembering where the group had been headed to before they completely vanished from your view, you approached a descending landscape behind the rundown building. You jumped back before you could descend the stairs leading to the field below, landing a few steps away that would not cause your presence to be known by your classmates below to not reveal your assumed spying.

Lying your front on the grassy ground, you hid yourself behind the tall grass before watching them. Listening to their conversation, it revealed that Nagisa had been taking down notes about the target, acquiring your approval that caused you to nod your head to the same observations you got. You became alert when Terasaka stood up, then approaches Nagisa, causing you to frown upon seeing the larger student present the anti-sensei knife to Nagisa. You know that it's not harmful to humans, but his stance might impose a threat to a fellow classmate of his and when he makes a wrong move, you'll make your own as well. 

Terasaka then announces that Nagisa will be the one to carry out the plan, causing Nagisa to hesitate as he tries to decline. Immediately seeing his behavior, Terasaka leans his face closer to Nagisa before telling the tale of their reputation of being in the End Class. Despite the blue haired student trying to divert his attention away from it and not wanting to bring up unpleasant memories from his own experiences, Terasaka persevered in reminding him how the other students discriminate them and the others. To end his 'motivating' speech, Terasaka advances a friendly action by slinging an arm around Nagisa's shoulder.

He then emphasizes the great opportunity they acquired and even more so if they would receive the large sum of money by killing their target while he takes something out of his pocket. Dropping his friendly act, Terasaka reminds Nagisa to not screw up before he prepares for his leave along with his buddies. You observed that the item Terasaka gave to Nagisa seemed to be a small pouch that contains what you would assume to be a weapon that would be helpful for their plan. Your mind immediately thinks of the many possibilities of what it could really contain while you continue to observe the interaction. 

Right after Terasaka and his associates left Nagisa alone, you slowly stand up before cleaning your clothes and let it be freed from any dirt and dust. As you made your descend on the stairs after ensuring that Terasaka and the others would not turn around, you carefully approach the remaining individual who seemed to be distracted about something while he continues to stare at the item placed on his palm by Terasaka earlier. Not wanting to intrude with his supposed solo moment, you silently stood in front of him. Once he had his head lifted, he was subtly surprise to see you that caused you to sheepishly apologize.

Before he could make a reply to it, you glance behind him in which he followed when the two of you heard distinct howling of some sort. Just as before the two of you could get a clear view of what caused such foreign noise, you already had an assumption as to who it was before it was proven correct. A gust of wind and a puff of dust could be seen after your teacher made his arrival with his own new item in hand, or tentacle rather. Both you and Nagisa protected your eyes from any particles that would possibly disturb your vision by narrowing your gaze while letting your arms cover it until it will be safe to uncover.

You noticed that during this duration, Nagisa hides the item behind his side while maintaining a firm hold on the strings before the target would notice, remaining his arm in its new position to not draw any attention. Your own view of it was made easy without even needing to change your gaze that caused the teacher to remain unaware with the subtle action his student made. The teacher was unfazed with his landing, seeming to have been excited even when he announces that he's back. Waving your hand in front of your face to let the dusty air disperse, you greet your teacher with a smile while also gesturing it through a wave.