Chapter III: Karma Time (Part I)

The intensity of the sun's rays that efficiently touched and covered your form are easily disregarded as you focus on positioning yourself to present a good stance for the current knife wielding activity instructed and led by your new P.E. teacher, Karasuma-sensei. The uneven surface of the ground had been evident when some of your classmates almost lost their footing because of it, but their determination to improve caused them to not give up and continue to let the knife slash the air. Another day that presents a fine afternoon that became a good time to start training to defeat a target as you felt honored while performing the activity with them.

There's nothing more admirable than seeing your classmates grow and give their utmost efforts in anything as they continue to simultaneously exclaim as they strike their knives in different angles while counting, gaze narrowed in focus. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!"

"The sound of exercise echoing across the field in a fine afternoon, how nice! If the students didn't have a target, that is." Koro-sensei seemed to desire to be a part of the class that had been taken away from him to be handled by the new teacher as he's wearing his P.E. attire, remarking as he watches the students along with Karasuma-sensei beside him.

"Wield your knives properly from all eight directions." Karasuma-sensei instructed you all as you and the others continue to wield knives while being careful to not make a mistake before he informs Koro-sensei that he will be the one in charge of P.E. from that moment on without giving the target a glance.

Koro-sensei remarked that it would make him lonely as he remains to twirl a yellow flower with his tentacle hand as his new coworker was left unfazed with the target's concern, reminding him as he points behind him where the sandbox is located. "Didn't I tell you to make yourself scarce during this period? Go play in the sandbox." 

With no other choice and left with nothing to do than what was requested of him, Koro-sensei retorts as he starts piling some sand while sulking that was evident by his tears and curvy blue lines hovering above him. "You're so mean Karasuma-sensei. My students happen to like my P.E. classes." 

Karasuma closes his eyes in return while trying his best to conceal his irritation with the target's emotional moment, causing you to sweat from your teacher's antics. It left you feeling subtly embarrassed, but you also feel empathy with your teacher, knowing full well how it really feels to be alone, but at the moment, you're certain that he's just being overdramatic. The presence of everybody remains to be there, and it's not like being a teacher to E Class had been completely stolen from him. Finding that the others had decided to take a break and concentrate on their teacher's remarks, you also stop before gazing at your teacher, who is now the focus of all.

"Liar. Your physical abilities are too different." Sugaya commented with furrowed brows in subtle concern with the obvious large gap between the students and the target as his opinion had been agreed by Sugino who stands beside him, stating if he remembers that one time. 

As you search through your memory, your hand unconsciously starts to play with the knife, letting the right flexibility of your wrist be utilized in positioning the knife in different states. Before anyone could notice your activity, you positioned yourself so that your figure would cover the weapon from anyone suddenly witnessing. The certain moment that Sugino referred to had been a memory of one of the classes in Physical Education that was handled by Koro-sensei that had concluded to be fresh within the minds of all when you noticed that they seemed to be thinking of it at the moment that led you to stop with your activity and think about it as well.

"Let's try jumping from side to side. I'll show you how." Koro-sensei instructed before he started to demonstrate the said motion that would present the exercise at a very fast pace, presenting a glitched version of himself positioned at each end as the students immediately declined.

Mysterious Transferee (Assassination Classroom Reader-Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara