Chapter IV: Grown Up Time (Part I)

The comforting cool temperature of the convenience store greets you once you stepped inside the establishment, wandering the aisles of any refreshments and snacks that might catch your attention. Before you went inside, the place had been deserted even on the outside, but something did not sit right about the black car by the parking lot earlier. Shrugging it off in the meantime, you sighed after seeing your teacher already by the counter to make a complete purchase of his own preferences. Inspecting the shelves filled with delicious looking desserts, you grab your own snack before choosing the right drink to pair just beside the said section.

Upon securing your own items, you followed after your extraordinary looking teacher by lining up behind him luckily with no other customers nearby while the cashier seemed to have become accustomed to his strange regular as he greets with a close eyed smile. "Long time no see, Big Teach."

"Yes, I just returned now since I finally received my salary." Koro-sensei gleefully replied while slowly putting each of his soon to be purchased on the counter while the cashier immediately scans it all one by one, getting a total of his price before informing Koro-sensei about it.

 Not worried by the amount, Koro-sensei takes out his usual coin purse before giving the exact money while giving his thanks to the cashier jovially still before finally noticing you when he takes his shopping bag. "Hm? Oh, it's just you, Y/N. Have you tried some of their ice creams here? They're delicious!"

"I'll buy some next time. Thanks for the info, teach." You lightly sweat dropped by the random information he shared, though grateful before making your own purchase which had been quicker than his since you only chose fewer items while Koro-sensei waits for you to finish.

Politely thanking the cashier with Koro-sensei adding a statement that he will come back soon, the man in return waves a goodbye before having no one as his companion once more. The automatic double glass doors of the shop opened when Koro-sensei's humongous figure neared the detection while you swiftly followed after securing your purchases inside your bag. Even without asking him despite your curiosity about why he stopped by a convenience store despite the possible alarm he may cause, Koro-sensei stopped a distance with you standing beside him. He exclaimed how delicious the treats are that they are absolutely worth disguising himself for.

He emphasizes his admiration by gently lifting his shopping bag closer to his face with his gaze focused on it as you sighed while shaking your head in amusement. With an adorable sound of nyu he regularly emits, the both of you looked forward to see a beauty being surrounded by three poorly dressed men that what you expect was supposed to be eye catching to women. You only deadpan upon knowing that they failed with how their clothes did not go well with each other before frowning. The elegant lady who had screamed her discomfort earlier seemed to remain to feel uncomfortable and be disturbed by the persistent trio almost inappropriately so.

The man with a cap on, wearing a patterned long sleeved polo became forward with his advances when he puts a palm on her shoulder, despite the obvious protest of the woman. His accomplices just watched the interaction with grins that made you narrow your gaze at them. It would seem that your suspicion had been correct, sensing that there was wrong with the wrongly parked car on the road just beside the parking lot. You remain to not be bothered with the display much, knowing something about the situation unknown by your seething teacher. You only sighed when the man ordered the lady to accompany them even for a moment. 

The lady wearing something professional, but undoubtedly quite revealing and attention worthy getup remains to try to reason out with them that she cannot do so before pleading them with, for you, a sickly sweet tone. "But I still have to go to my class for my new teaching assignment."

"Then maybe you can teach us instead. We're a bit dumb with some topics, so..." One of the onlooker men butts in, eager pointing at himself as he deviously smiled after the remaining member of the trio had a realization of the possible profession of the woman, which was being a teacher.