Chapter II: Baseball Time (Part II)

Becoming an accomplice to your classmates with quite a good plan in hopes of a successful attempt, you are now accompanying Koro-sensei directly to a clear field with trees surrounding you for additional serenity. Mellow sunrays beamed upon the area as if showing the right place for you to place the picnic blanket and you proceeded to do just so. You are left in subtle dismay once you felt the gazes of your hiding classmates as their presence is not only clear to you, but surely to your companion as well as you focus by placing the blanket on the ground that left a patch of orange cloth in contrast with the greenery that really gave way to the target's location.

Currently, you are certain that even through their efforts, it will bear no success in their part because of such early mistake. Though despite knowing such unfortunate situation to happen to them, it did not hinder you to look forward with their attempt. Koro-sensei seemed to be distracted for a moment with the thought of spending some time with his dearest student as you keep your amusement to yourself when he's actually going to be left alone later. Placing the cute penguin shaped item meant to shave the ice he will get from the North Pole as he shared some details with you on the way, you positioned the syrups to be used to flavor the ice right beside it.

You knew that it would be difficult to make your leave when he's present nearby, but the right opportunity presents itself when he informs you of his leave to retrieve some ice from one of the coldest places on Earth. A part of you contradicts your own departure right after him, but the agreement you had with the others to go along with their plan left you to put such second thoughts aside before you make your way to one of the trees nearby to conceal your presence from both of your teacher and the others. Wanting to get a closer view of what is going to happen, you carefully position yourself perched on top of a strong branch of the tree and wait.

When Koro-sensei returned, he presented a dramatic display when you really left after informing him about it along with an apology of not accompanying him further before his departure. You are left sweat dropping at his overemotional presentation, subtly sighing upon seeing him easily recovering from being alone not a second later when the thought of having some refreshments to himself drifted along his mind. The gloominess of his aura became jovial as he proceeds to immediately start his enjoyment of his free time by shaving some ice, properly seated beside the item to cause the ice to change its form with his supposed knees tucked underneath his figure.

Some mutterings about their teacher caused you to subtly turn your head to gaze at the hiding place of your classmates that left you to dead pan with the noise that just showed their presence and location. Getting back to being an observer, you are subtly relieved when Koro-sensei presented no signs of noticing their presence, though it really does not guarantee the surprise of their attempt when you still feel the aura of their real intention behind their gleeful features. All of the students included in the attempt revealed themselves by approaching their teacher while calling out to him with the desire of spending some time enjoying his snack together with them.

Koro-sensei immediately stops with his ice shaving before turning his head to the direction of his approaching students, beaming upon seeing such excitement radiating from them as the ray of sunshine that showered upon their forms added to their jovial presence. Seeing such representation caused his teacher side to be affected, letting him be emotional once more. Small blushes cover a portion of his cheeks with his tears steadily streaming down from his beady eyes as he continues to stare at his students while commenting how happy he is to see them starting to accept him as their teacher and even reaching the point of wanting to join him.

Despite knowing that it's an act, you are certain that you will not fall for it since they still radiated an aura that reveals their true intentions. Even the situation of them suddenly wanting to get close to their teacher and warming up to him is suspicious enough, but you remain to mentally applaud their efforts in trying. Just as they are a small distance from their target, all of them jumped while revealing their hidden weapons that had been the same between them all, the anti-sensei weapons that had been shaped like a knife and even through the presentation of malice, their smiles remained with their eyes closed after being certain of the target's location.